Windows not installing onto Notebook

Tea1337

So I decided to buy an SSD for my notebook, the Gateway NE71bo6u. I had windows 8 installed on it originally but I would to to install windows 7 Professional. So I got the disk, told the BIOS to boot from it in order to install the os, but once it loads the files, it gets stuck at the loading screen(http://prntscr.com/2wslvr) I cannot find anywhere to install the OS. I went to gateways site to chat with them about it but I found out it has to be under warranty to do so, figures. Any help is appreciated. 

What SSD is it? 

For clarity, did you have windows 8 on the SSD already, or did you just replace the old HDD with windows 8 on it with an SSD that was fresh out of the box?

What SSD is it? 

For clarity, did you have windows 8 on the SSD already, or did you just replace the old HDD with windows 8 on it with an SSD that was fresh out of the box?

It's a Kingston SSDNOW300 or something along those lines, 120gb, and the hdd that was in it broke, so it's a fresh new ssd

After the initial failure, did you try to reinstall?

I've tried about 50 times, nothings working.

You may need to load the drivers for your SSD into the install process before you start the install.

When if you choose the custom install option and get to the disk management part. There is a button to load drivers.

Put your drivers for the ssd on to a usb drive and browse to that.