PS4 / PC Compatible controller that actually works?

Enstage

Hi All,

I'm in the market for a gaming controller that supports both PS4 and PC. So far I've used two Nacon Revolution Unlimited Pro Controllers, both had the left analog stick break through general use (maybe I have a strong thumb?). Their  warranty service was abysmal, and the store I originally purchased from just ended up refunding me since they couldn't get the supplier to reply to them. This is a shame, because the controller is actually perfect for me. I also tried a Razer Raiju Ultimate, but it was DOA. At this point, I'm sick of repetitively trying different controllers only for them to break. My requirements are as follows:

• Support for wireless connection to PS4 and PC,
  • Low wireless latency (since I play online the majority of the time with it),
  • Optional: Xbox style thumbstick layout (not the parallel dualshock style),
  • Available in Australia as a lot of controllers are really hard to find here.

I have no budget, I will pay whatever it takes to get a controller that works...If anyone can recommend anything, that would be great!

22 minutes ago, Slottr said:

A PS4 controller. They support bluetooth

That is what I'm currently using, and what I'll stay with if no other option is presented. But I prefer not having the parallel thumbsticks as I find them really uncomfortable. I also enjoy having additional buttons on the back on the controller, such as what the Razer and nacon controllers provide.