CM Storm trigger-z?

as96

I just bought the trigger-z (mx brown), was a good idea or not? the looks is not the best but is the only decent keyboard with the MX browns, i wanted to wait for the corsair rgb, but the keyboard i was using broke so... 

(The alternative was a vengeance k70 but a lot of people told me to avoid red switches)

Probably someone will write that the k70 is available with brown switches, well... not in italy :(, and i can't use another layout because i do a lot of programming at school so keep changing layout could be quite hard

woah woah wwwwwwoooooooooah, what do mean the only decent mx brown keyboard! lol jk... I think the Ducky shine III is also really good.

woah woah wwwwwwoooooooooah, what do mean the only decent mx brown keyboard! lol jk... I think the Ducky shine III is also really good.

That is one of the keyboards I wanted to buy, but no IT layout :(

Probably someone will write that the k70 is available with brown switches, well... not in italy :(, and i can't use another layout because i do a lot of programming at school so keep changing layout could be quite hard

Crazy Italian people with silly layout :D. JK, yeah it's sad that your layout is not available with every brand, the Ducky would've been a great option.

I'd love to get a Ducky, but it's really hard to get one with a native FR layout too, I still bought a CM Storm Quickfire TK in the US and some FR keycaps, and now I have a custom US layout board with FR keys on it, genious!

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Crazy Italian people with silly layout :D. JK, yeah it's sad that your layout is not available with every brand, the Ducky would've been a great option.

I'd love to get a Ducky, but it's really hard to get one with a native FR layout too, I still bought a CM Storm Quickfire TK in the US and some FR keycaps, and now I have a custom US layout board with FR keys on it, genious!

Keys position/number aren't different? 

It was a good idea. I have the original trigger, and it works just fine. The Trigger-Z is an upgrade from that, so I'm sure it's solid.

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

Keys position/number aren't different? 

Well as you can see, this is what mine looks like in the enter area

post-9910-0-36945500-1393624103_thumb.jp

and the key between the enter and delete key is basically this: * and µ ; but as you can see on the picture its this: \ and |

Other than that, I normally have these signs: next to the left shift key, but that's not an issue for me.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

The keyboard is really good, nice build quality, the keys are lighter than i expected so I'm happy that I didn't buy the K70 with red switches.

Though the "cover" is the same as the cm storm trooper and i had a lot of problem cleaning that, hopefully i'm not going to have the same problem with the keyboard.

Anyway can I set the macro keys as volume keys?