Can't delete this Razer Synapse file

HuskyPies

I uninstalled Razer Synapse a long time ago back when it stopped working. What followed was a series of remnants of the program on my OS. I've uninstalled as much as I possibly can AFTER I uninstalled this because the program did a horrible job at cleaning all of it's junk out of my system. Well besides all of this, it's drivers are apparently STILL embedded into my OS. Despite there being basically nothing on my system for their program, there is STILL an audio device under Sound with the label "Razer Surround Audio Controller". So just today I looked at this file's details, and it turns out that this program also installed .sys files into my system32. Yay! Tried deleting one of these files, specifically "RzSurroundVAD.sys" and obviously that didn't work. Tried deleting that same file with CMD, yet I was met with the obvious "Access is denied" despite running the program in administrator. Tried deleting it with Wise Force Deleter and the program says the file doesn't exist. (I had to right click the file and select the "Force delete" option that Wise Force Deleter adds onto the right-click menu.) Well to my surprise, it loaded the file in the program; however, "Unlock & Delete" prompts a message under the "Status" tab that says "Does not exist". This is odd because I got this neat little program called "ASFileFinder" and it actually did find some files from Razer's software and gave some directories; however when I visited these directories, every file that was listed didn't come up in explorer.exe. These files are hiding from me and I'm tired of it. I want them off of my system. What can I do to get rid of the junk this program has left behind?

rundll32_dGbJFibZ31.png

WiseDeleter_aJVXNaWXZr.png