Need a good multi console headset!

I am currently in the market for a good headset (prefferably wireless) , that I can use for the 360, pc, and vita. The thing is there are so many headsets out thier I am unsure of which one to get! I am wanting a headset that preferably has a removable mic, looks good on the go (some headsets look ba while playing games, but out in public like in walmart..........), and wireless if possible. Thank you so much in advanced for helping me out!

I am currently in the market for a good headset (prefferably wireless) , that I can use for the 360, pc, and vita. The thing is there are so many headsets out thier I am unsure of which one to get! I am wanting a headset that preferably has a removable mic, looks good on the go (some headsets look ba while playing games, but out in public like in walmart..........), and wireless if possible. Thank you so much in advanced for helping me out!

let me get this straight, you want a wireless headset (already eliminates 99% of choices), a good headset (eliminates 99% of 1% again), and then a headset with a removable mic (eliminated 99% of the .1%) and then on top of that you want it to look good (eliminates 99% of .01% again). At this point you have .001% of headsets that adhere to your criteria. In other words, none. 

You might as well ask for me to serve you the moon on a platter. 

Now all BS aside, I'll be glad to help you but you'll have to make the compromise of choosing a wired "headset" (headphones with a mic i'll add in). Also, let me know what type of audio jack(s) xboxes use, I have no idea. Does it have a regular 3.5mm jack? And does it have two jacks? One for microphone and for headphones?

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

let me get this straight, you want a wireless headset (already eliminates 99% of choices), a good headset (eliminates 99% of 1% again), and then a headset with a removable mic (eliminated 99% of the .1%) and then on top of that you want it to look good (eliminates 99% of .01% again). At this point you have .001% of headsets that adhere to your criteria. In other words, none. 

Now all BS aside, I'll be glad to help you but you'll have to make the compromise of choosing a wired "headset" (headphones with a mic i'll add in). Also, let me know what type of audio jack(s) xboxes use, I have no idea. Does it have a regular 3.5mm jack? And does it have two jacks? One for microphone and for headphones?

360s use 2.5mm if i remember correctly.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

360s use 2.5mm if i remember correctly.

then couldn't you just get a "regular" headset and buy a 20c 2.5 to 3.5mm adapter on ebay?

PS: Fvck MS for being absolute dicks in not having standard 3.5mm jacks. 

360 uses the 2.5mm, and I am fine if the headset is wired. I have my wirless headset for my pc, so I would mostly be using it for Vita use on the go and my xbox one (they are releasing an xbox one to 360 adapter soon) . It also doesn't have to have the worlds best mic, but good enough that my friends don't hear echos and it is atleast mostly clear.

A removable mic is a must though

headsets don't normally have removable mics.

I'm assuming you're saying that because it looks silly to have a boom mic when you're commuting outside.

In that case, I would recommend a headset with an inline mic (on the headphone cord, just like iphone headsets). My number one recommendation by far has to be the creative aurvana live! 2. Fantastic sound quality, comfort, looks wise etc.. The price is also absolutely amazing for headphones of that caliber. Just make sure you buy a headphone and mic splitter if you want to use the mic on a pc though. 

Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Aurvana-Headset-Drivers-In-Line/dp/B00FC2R7ZW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1393575056&sr=8-2&keywords=aurvana+live+2

just by looking at this thread i instantly thought astro a50 meeting all of his criterias, spas.

Astro A50 Wireless

just by looking at this thread i instantly thought astro a50 meeting all of his criterias, spas.

they meet all the criteria except the most important one, sound quality. 

they meet all the criteria except the most important one, sound quality. 

? you've never heard them

What about the Steelseries H Wireless?

The mic isn't removable, although it is retractable!

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D