How to choose a laptop?

Hello guys, I need help on choosing which laptop is best for gaming and browsing the internet in general.  I have no clue on what to look for in laptop and I generally want a laptop that's affordable and good for my money. Thx so much in advance

17 minutes ago, LtSmores said:

Hello guys, I need help on choosing which laptop is best for gaming and browsing the internet in general.  I have no clue on what to look for in laptop and I generally want a laptop that's affordable and good for my money. Thx so much in advance

what fps/resolution are you looking to achieve? what is your budget? the answer's to these will go a long way towards making a decision.

4 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

what fps/resolution are you looking to achieve? what is your budget? the answer's to these will go a long way towards making a decision.

Also how much do you care about quality and battery life? If you want a XPS quality device it will cost a lot more than others but will be built much better.

9 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

Around the in the low 100's for fps. I would like a computer around of $700

6 minutes ago, Darpyface said:

Also how much do you care about quality and battery life? If you want a XPS quality device it will cost a lot more than others but will be built much better.

Yo thanks for the help.👍

Hello,

The information you have shared is very minimal to arrive at a conclusive list of suggestions. But, for your budget of $700, here are a few suggestions:

• Lenovo IdeaPad 720s - great for both gaming and general multitasking, full HD screen, portable, and over 10 hours battery life.
  • Dell Inspiron 15 7570 - great processing speed, good battery life, and full HD IPS display; but a bit overpriced for your budget.
  • Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54 - falls within your budget, great battery life, good keyboard, full HD IPS display.

Hope you find this useful!