d9 error code ! Please help

I have an prestige x570 creation. Recently the rbg built into the mob stopped working. I went on my Creator software and tried to mess around with the colors hoping it would turn back on and it gave me a d9 error code. Today I got to on my PC and the audio wasn't working through my mob. So I restarted my PC. The audio turned on again but I got this d9 error code. Help me. 

d9 apparently is "Error loading Boot Option (LoadImage returned error)" which is maybe caused by multiple drives being installed in the system and boot order being not set up properly.

1. Do you have multiple drives? If so, is the boot order correct?

2. Do you have any raid setup in case of multiple drives being present?

The post code is probably related to boot not to RGB on the mobo. For the RGB, I'd say double check if the headers are connected correctly and tight enough and try to update the Mystic Light software.

• 1 year later...

I have the fix for you as I just had the same issue on a new build using my m.2 ssd from my old system.  Go into your disk management and see if you have 2 recovery partitions on your main drive.  If you do then you'll need to delete the old recovery partition.. That will be the one to the left of your mbr partition.  You can look up how to do that one on your own.  Its very simple to do.  If you get a an override error then you need to use "delete partition override" as the command line.