GPU faulty?

Nixcc

When i launch any game my computer will suddenly crash, i've tried restoring windows two time, one with the normal restore and one with a completly new image.

I often get three of the same error codes:

• Unexpected_store_exception
  • Video_schedular_internal_error
  • Critical_process_died
  • (Few times) Kernal_data_inpage_error

These issues always appear when running a game utilising the gpu making me think there is an error with the gpu

Any ideas? 

Specs ? 

Clear the cmos 

Disable xmp / docp 

Run memtest86 

Use ddu 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Try running a simple GPU benchmark like furmark and see if the issue still occurs. If so, there might be damage. Since it still boots, I would also try re-seating the GPU to see if that helps. Check all power cables as well

CPU Intel Core I7 4790k @4.7ghz w/ Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO | GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 780ti 3GB | Motherboard Asus Z97-A | RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 2x8GB DDR3-1600 |

Storage 120GB Intel 520 series SSD / 2TB Western Digital Green 5400 | Case Fractal Design Core-3500 | PSU Corsair TX750 | OS Windows 7 Ultimate

Display Benq XL2411Z / Benq GW2250 | Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spark / Razer Orbweaver | Sound Sony HCD-GX470 / ATH-M50X | Microphone Antlion Modmic w/ mute

16 hours ago, TofuHaroto said:

Specs ? 

Clear the cmos 

Disable xmp / docp 

Run memtest86 

Use ddu 

I forgot the specs:

Laptop: Asus Gl553ve

CPU: I7 7700HQ

GPU: Gtx 1050 ti

Ram: 32 GB crucial something 

Drives: Two ssd's micron and Kingston 

On 6/27/2020 at 7:21 PM, Darkgaledust said:

Try running a simple GPU benchmark like furmark and see if the issue still occurs. If so, there might be damage. Since it still boots, I would also try re-seating the GPU to see if that helps. Check all power cables as well

I've tried running furmark and after just a half minute my computer crashes with the error code: Unexpected_store_exception

Secoundly i forgot to post the specs and mention that this device is an laptop

I'm almost 100% sure that this is an gpu related error because I can use it normaly and it won't crash and therefore have I decided to report this issue to ASUS and ask for a repair