Thrustmaster T150/T3PA

Tristan123

Taking my time to getting to learn The Thrust master T150s and I would say the wheel is the close to getting the sim racing experience you want. The T150 is advertised as 900 degrees rotation, but can do better as the official site explains the T150 can go up to 1080 degrees of rotation. The pedals that come with the kit are good but I wouldn't recommend using them for long the break doesn't feel great when you push to stop and the plastic design makes it less appealing. The design for the cost is not strong and the brake pedal can crack the base. The T150 has a power plug and USB for connection, with 12 customizable buttons and is compatible with PC and ps4. With rubber grips on the wheel support for the hands making the T150 a perfect starter.

If you want the extra mile then the T3PA are a great start most of it is plastic, but the pads are metal unlike the pedals that come with the T150. The pedals are amazing the break feel better and throttle feel clean and you have a clutch adding another button to your sim racing experience. option you want to get the T3PA then Thrust master have the T150 pros which have the T3PA in the box. The software is needed for the T150 for full PC support and make sure to set the wheel to ps3 this makes the wheel connect correct for PC.

So the rating for the T150 with the t3pa is a 7.5/10.

Edited by Tristan123