Win 10 pro (latest

iKratos

Hi, experiencing some slowness with win 10 pro. Heard that the enterprise version does not have any bloatware and unnecessary apps running in the background?

How are your experience with win 10 and you use pro or enterprise?

15 minutes ago, iKratos said:

Hi, experiencing some slowness with win 10 pro. Heard that the enterprise version does not have any bloatware and unnecessary apps running in the background?

How are your experience with win 10 and you use pro or enterprise?

Are you using legit version of Windows? I have a suspicion that you use some kind of pirated version, those can have issues.

I use pro btw, no slowness for me.

I use pro. No "slowness" here. You can use Shutup10 from O&O to disable some "features" of Win10, like background apps and telemetry. (The "recommended" (green) setting is usually enough, unless you know for sure what you're doing)

What are your specs? Which resolution are you running it at ? And explain clearly what you mean by "slowness" (like where and how).

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro