[US] Corsair CX750M - $55 TODAY ONLY 2/25

Faceman

This is an amazing deal on a very reputable brand for a very solid wattage and semi modular.  If you need less than 750, there are lower wattages for great prices also, but again this is today only 2/25/14.

I recently built a brand new gaming rig and bought a CX600M from Microcenter for the same price.  It works fantastic as far as I can tell and it gives me peace of mind having a reputable brand and that 80+ bronze certification.  Wish I had seen this baby.  It is overkill for what I currently use, but larger i'snt always bad, especially at this price point.  It will give you headroom to upgrade in the future, and PSUs typically last a long time, it is a good investment when you're talking $10 increments.

CX750M - $55

CX600M - $45

CX500M - $35

Browsing around, it looks like TigerDirect also has some really nice deal on a number of computer cases.  Those deals expire 2/28, giving you 3 days.  Take a peek, you wont be disappointed. 

Enjoy!

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."