Wireless Gaming mice?

nkucz

First off, I will probably get a ton of crap for this thread with one hundred comments saying wired is so much better, blah blah blah. I'm asking what is the best option for a wireless gaming mouse? I think wireless gaming mice have come a long way and people should rethink. 

Intel i5 3570K || Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FE || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz || ASRock Z77 Pro 3 || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Noctua NH-U12S || Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Sound Card || Fractal Define R4 || Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2 Wireless Network Card

ASUS VC239H Monitor || Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red || Logitech G Pro || Philips SHP9500 w/ V-MODA BoomPro Mic || Reflex Lab Pro 36 Heavy Mouse Pad || Google Nexus 6P 128GB

G602/G700s?

I heard the scroll wheel on the G602 doesn't scroll up  :blink:

Intel i5 3570K || Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FE || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz || ASRock Z77 Pro 3 || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Noctua NH-U12S || Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Sound Card || Fractal Define R4 || Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2 Wireless Network Card

ASUS VC239H Monitor || Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red || Logitech G Pro || Philips SHP9500 w/ V-MODA BoomPro Mic || Reflex Lab Pro 36 Heavy Mouse Pad || Google Nexus 6P 128GB

I heard the scroll wheel on the G602 doesn't scroll up  :blink:

It the a scroll wheel it goes both ways.

Quote me to get a reply!

It the a scroll wheel it goes both ways.

One of the reviews says it doesn't..

Of course it goes up...

Also, G602.

Of course it goes up...

Also, G602.

lsWAl4F.png

(img...)

I think he means its not a tilt-wheel; it does not move left and right. This feature is available in G700s (and G500s I believe).

I think he means its not a tilt-wheel; it does not move left and right. This feature is available in G700s (and G500s I believe).

oh I see! thank you I don't need that lol 

for something that important.  another review would have mentioned if it was actually the case.  rest assured, it works like normal.

G602/G700s?

I second that and add a ouroborus or however u spell that razer one as an option if the Logitech offer8ng dont suit your fancy. They suit mine very well btw. ;)

I heard the scroll wheel on the G602 doesn't scroll up :blink:

Mine scrolls up and down :P

Maybe he got a bad one?

Of course it goes up...

Also, G602.

Posted Image

He mea s it doesnt go side to side which for me personally on a 100% gamer oriented mouse shouldnt be there like it would on a more productivity mouse like the G700s.

Yes I beleive your correct but it your mostly using the mouse for gaming I find it advantageous as you dont accidentally click things. Samething with hyper scroll the clicky mode isnt all the clicky and when gaming you want a real distinc click. Also on the original G700 non s the mechanical click could happen when it didnt electrically.

I would say either Razer Mamba or Logitech G700s. Mamba is basicly a wireless Deathadder with 2 more macro buttons which is very comfortable to hold and it is one of the few first true wireless gaming mouse with 1ms respond time( according to one of the Linus's video). But consider that it is much more expensive and Razer has a reputation that some of their products broke down very fast, G700s is a good choice to go. It's Logitech, you can't go wrong with that. 

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Laptop: MSI GE620DX, i72670QM 2.2 Ghz, 8GB 1333mhz Ram, GT555M 2GB DDR3.
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

I would say either Razer Mamba or Logitech G700s. Mamba is basicly a wireless Deathadder with 2 more macro buttons which is very comfortable to hold and it is one of the few first true wireless gaming mouse with 1ms respond time( according to one of the Linus's video). But consider that it is much more expensive and Razer has a reputation that some of their products broke down very fast, G700s is a good choice to go. It's Logitech, you can't go wrong with that. 

I really like the G602 and I think I'm going to get it! check it out