Will it work?

Hi, I am Dani i'm 15 years old and im new in the pc world.

I am currently building a game pc but my question is will the cables from the Corsair rm750x EU version fit for the-

mobo: AsRock steellegend x570

GPU- RTX 2070 Super gigabyte white oc3x 

CPU- Ryzen 5 3600

SSD's  860 evo x 2

AIO- H100i Platinum SE

are these cables good for the these components? i dont know if this is a thing.

Wish you all the best!

1 minute ago, DaniFTW said:

Hi, I am Dani i'm 15 years old and im new in the pc world.

I am currently building a game pc but my question is will the cables from the Corsair rm750x EU version fit for the-

mobo: AsRock steellegend x570

GPU- RTX 2070 Super gigabyte white oc3x 

CPU- Ryzen 5 3600

SSD's  860 evo x 2

AIO- H100i Platinum SE

are these cables good for the these components? i dont know if this is a thing.

Wish you all the best!

Im on the other side of the pond, but I cant see any reason why it wouldn't? I would have to make the assumption here that all the internal connectors for the PC such as the 24 pin ATX, the 8 pin EPS, the SATA and Pci-e power cables are all the same regardless of if its the NA, EU or AS versions, I would assume the only difference is the input power cable from the wall outlet to the power supply itself.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: Reference 5700XT (Asus) Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X470-F RAM: Corsair 32GB Vengeance 3600Mhz PSU: Corsair RM850X White

Cooling: Corsair H115i RGB Storage: 500GB WD SN750 M.2, 4TB Samsung EVO SSD Case: NZXT H500i White

Keyboard: Asus ROG Strix Flare (MX Red) Mouse: Corsair Sabre RGB

1 minute ago, CPT_BEEMO said:

Im on the other side of the pond, but I cant see any reason why it wouldn't? I would have to make the assumption here that all the internal connectors for the PC such as the 24 pin ATX, the 8 pin EPS, the SATA and Pci-e power cables are all the same regardless of if its the NA, EU or AS versions, I would assume the only difference is the input power cable from the wall outlet to the power supply itself.

Alright! Thanks