Zotac Temp Question

Go to solution Solved by CrispyJakal,

Looking like a airflow issue, I did worry about the case as it has quite small intake slots on the side but i thought it might be enough, thanks for the help!

Hey all,

Main question i wanted to ask was what is considered a too high of a temp for my GPU at load - Currently using a Zotac RTX 2080 Super AMP, I've seen it go as high as 87/88c during games like Final Fantasy XV on high/Ultra Settings.

So i was wondering what i can do to reduce the temp if it is indeed too high for prolonged usage?

Thank you.

Good to know, now i just have to find out how to reduce it, I would prefer to have it lower if possible.

1 minute ago, CrispyJakal said:

Good to know, now i just have to find out how to reduce it, I would prefer to have it lower if possible.

These temps are a little on the toasty side but certainly nothing to worry about 

If you want monitor your temps with your side panel off and if it's greatly decreased then case airflow is bad

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Just now, TofuHaroto said:

These temps are a little on the toasty side but certainly nothing to worry about 

If you want monitor your temps with your side panel off and if it's greatly decreased then case airflow is bad

I can certainly give that a shot! 

Looking like a airflow issue, I did worry about the case as it has quite small intake slots on the side but i thought it might be enough, thanks for the help!