Left Earphone not working.

DarrenP

My left ear-cup on my Bose Quiet-Comfort 15 Headphones has just stopped playing sound at the correct volume, i plays it but at an extremely decreased sound level. Before anyone says go buy a real pair of headphones or some shit. These were a gift. I really enjoy them. Anyway i can fix this? Or any fixes you guys know of? I've seen this before on other headphones, however the normal fixes didn't fix it. 

Any help appreciated, thanks!

EDIT: I was just thinking, i should add i'm pretty sure it's not my ear... Could very well be my ear though. I'll test that... 

EDIT#2: It's not my Ear...

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Well you can recable them. Which should fix that. But that can run about $50+ unless you do it yourself.

Well you can recable them. Which should fix that. But that can run about $50+ unless you do it yourself.

Should add, they're still under warranty. I got them for Christmas. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Should add, they're still under warranty. I got them for Christmas. 

Probably a break in the cable, RMA them.

Plus one, shouldl have mentioned that earlier would have helped me out.

I was hoping i wouldn't have to, I really enjoy using them... Oh well.

I was hoping i wouldn't have to, I really enjoy using them... Oh well.

You'll get them back, just have to wait a bit.

You'll get them back, just have to wait a bit.

I know i'll get them back :P I just listen to music a lot.. 

I know i'll get them back :P I just listen to music a lot..

The joys of owning multiple headphones. If you are made of dollar bills, head to the nearest gutiar center and pick up some 7506's should run about $80. And will give a great spare pair of headphones with a high resale value