optiplex 9020 pog

m0oble

optiplex 9020 with an i5 4590, 16gb ddr31600mhz, rx 570, and thermaltake smart 500w psu

image0.jpg?width=502&height=669

pc specs:

Spoiler

r5 3600
16gb ddr4 3200mhz

b450 tomahawk max
rx 6600xt

1tb ssd + 6tb hdd
meshify c
750w dragon or something psu idk

12 hours ago, m0oble said:

-snip-

Hi there! Looks like you put a lot of effort into it. Typically in Build Logs, details surrounding the progression you made through the build process and discussing any difficulties and custom items would be appreciated. I am sure you spent some time on it and sharing the details shows off your effort as well as provides a true "log". Looking forward to what you do next!

18 minutes ago, kkpatel87 said:

Hi there! Looks like you put a lot of effort into it. Typically in Build Logs, details surrounding the progression you made through the build process and discussing any difficulties and custom items would be appreciated. I am sure you spent some time on it and sharing the details shows off your effort as well as provides a true "log". Looking forward to what you do next!

so i looked up optiplex on amazon and ended up finding this after a bit, had an i5 4570, 256gb ssd, 2tb hard drive, 16gb ram, etc. only thing different was that i got an i5 4590 (just .1ghz faster)

pc specs:

Spoiler

r5 3600
16gb ddr4 3200mhz

b450 tomahawk max
rx 6600xt

1tb ssd + 6tb hdd
meshify c
750w dragon or something psu idk