I have no idea what is happening please help

So im trying to overclock my new pc and ever since I changed the dram voltage its been acting very strange. Once I shut it down, turn off the psu, and hit the power button a few times (to discharge the capacitors), it will then power on and function flawlessly. However, when I try to restart it, the orange light next to the ram comes on and the system just doesn't do anything. From there, if I hit the power button to force shut down (without discharging the caps) it will do one of two things: light beside ram turns orange, to red, and then very quickly back to orange or light beside ram turns orange, to red, to orange again, to red again, to white, to green (as it should for a normal boot), but then nothing happens. At that point I have to either discharge the caps or completely reseat my ram. After doing this a few times i managed to get back into the bios and reset the ram voltage to 1.2 and then eventually back to auto, but it still never fixed the problem. I dont think i could've fried my ram, because if i go through the whole process it works flawlessly, but at this point im clueless 

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated

a friend of my had a simular probleme

after troubleschooting i notice that his case was on low Voltage

after some time i just painted the backside pins from the RAM with nail polish and it was fixt

maybe that not your problem !

Check for bios Updates, look at the RAM Datasheets for interresting data (write the RAM manufature direcly)

Just Troubleshootung stuff ^^