Overlock help

I can’t get my computer to post at all with an over clock. I have a Asus prime x370 pro and a Ryzen 1700. I recently updated my bios to the latest one trying to make it where I could use docp and it hasn’t been able to over lock since. I can still get my overclock in Ryzen master though. Please help? I want my overclock back to the 3.8 I had. I can’t get it over 3.0 anymore for some reason. I have tried clearing cmos and will try swapping ram, idk if that will help. I’m relatively new at this.

27 minutes ago, Izonedout said:

I can’t get my computer to post at all with an over clock. I have a Asus prime x370 pro and a Ryzen 1700. I recently updated my bios to the latest one trying to make it where I could use docp and it hasn’t been able to over lock since. I can still get my overclock in Ryzen master though. Please help? I want my overclock back to the 3.8 I had. I can’t get it over 3.0 anymore for some reason. I have tried clearing cmos and will try swapping ram, idk if that will help. I’m relatively new at this.

Reset BIOS to default, then without DOCP enabled start overclocking. Try something very safe like 37x multiplier and 1.35V vcore voltage and go on from there. Leave memory alone completely. Once you've achieved a decent overclock (39x should be pretty easy with 1.375V) on the CPU and it's stable because you tested it, you might want to start meddling with memory settings. RAM overclock on 1st gen Ryzen is abominable.

Edit: GN has a good old article about Ryzen 1700 oc testing that might give you an idea https://www.gamersnexus.net/guides/3290-exponential-ryzen-voltage-frequency-curve