HELP ASAP

_Fabled

My computer won’t turn on at the moment, for the past week my PC has been black screening non stop when I boot a game, I still have sound, but no picture. The only way to fix it, was to restart my PC. When I try to power it on, all my parts light up, but I still don’t get picture. I have 0 clue where to start, if it turns out I have a bad GPU can I still return it to MicroCenter for a new, or full refund ( I bought it a month ago)

specs

R7 2700x

Aorus B450 Elite

2070S (ROG strix)

Cosair Vengenace RGB pro 2X8 (3200MHz)

Corsair RM750X 

1 HDD

2 SSD

I would call Micro center as soon as you can, just for the professional opinions of those that actually sold you the product, and if they hear or find something wrong with the card, then you can ask for a refund or new card, meaning you don't have to waste time looking through posts and videos about troubleshooting that may or may not apply to you.

try to play with cpus graphic, if u dont have problem , its probably gpu bad in some sort

First go to bios and set default.. 

Clean your ram and ram slots with alc. Update bios and drivers... 

Run furmark test and bench , or run some gpu stresstest, test it hard... if its runs test for min 1h gpu is probably ok.

Try reinstal windows and drivers, if its not help, try to change cmos bat. 

Next is PCI slot...

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the help, turns out one of my friends had the same problem, and it was just a loose power connector on my PSU