First build! What now?

Hello, name's Tyler, first time builder. Pleased to meet you all! Been watching endless youtube videos figuring this puppy out. I want to know what the community thinks of the build (as I have already built it) and also if anyone could help me with a reference video or sequential checklist of where I go from here. I have yet to power it on, but my noob instincts tell me, I have to do stuff with the ssd's and hardrive, graphics card, windows, cpu, bios thing, and figure out how to freesync...halp! hahaha anything I am missing? Also if it's not too much trouble and anyone has extra time, what should I upgrade next, I am kind of kicking myself for not getting more G's of ram, but I figured just cod so try and stay under budget.

Budget (including currency): 800 usd

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: warzone (competitive one day if i can transcend beyond average), and depending how how the game turns out "pantheon: rise of the fallen" or World of warcraft, maybe all three (after updgrades)

Other details: AMD ryzen 3 3200G-

-ASRock B450M microatx amd motherboard-

-MSI Geforce GTX 1650 super-

-Crucial mx500 250gb 3d sata m.2-

-Seagate barracuda 1tb hdd-

-Patriot Viper Elite Series DDR4 8GB (2x4GB) 2666MHz PC4-21300 Dual Channel Kit-

-Inland Professional 240GB SSD 3D NAND SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" 7mm Internal Solid State-

-Thermaltake Smart 500W 80+ White Certified PSU

-Cooler Master MCB-Q300L-

-Redragon K551 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 

-LG 22MK430H-B 21.5-Inch Full HD Monitor with AMD FreeSync, 75hz

-PICTEK Gaming Mouse Wired, RGB Chroma Backlit Gaming Mouse, 8 Programmable Buttons, 7200 DPI 

-USB WiFi Adapter 1200Mbps TECHKEY USB 3.0 WiFi Dongle 802.11 ac Wireless Network Adapter with Dual Band 2.42GHz/300Mbps 5.8GHz/866Mbps 5dBi High Gain Antenna -for Desktop Windows XP/Vista / 7-10 Mac

-And I got my flash drive as well =)....be gentle hahaha