Best configuration for water cooling with 2 rads

Hi guys, after watching this video I’ve been water cooling wrong for YEARS - $H!T Manufacturers Say i came to think what is actually the best config for a water cooling scenario with 2 rads. And it's been more than 10 years since i watercooled a PC for the last time i wanted to ask if anyone has tried this already. In the video Linus was talking about Corsair's point of the 2nd rad being redundant as an exhaust if it takes the air from the case. I see their point and i agree that at some point in time it will become redundant, but the extra mass it provides will take that point further down the timeline (which the video proves). The whole video really got me thinking if the placement of the rads and airflow really can affect the heat exchange in a significant way and if it does, which is the best set? To me the most logical config would be 1 rad pulling air from the front, 1 rad again pulling in from the bottom and let rear and top handle the exhaust with fans. But then recalled the comparison video of "inny, outy and in betweeny" about the airflow in the system and thought that a positive pressure in the case maybe won't hurt that much and what if 1 rad pulls air from the front, 1 rad pulls air from the back, bottom also pulls air in with just fans and then let only the top do the exhausting. Has anyone tried and tested anything like this? I'm really curious if there would be some significant differences in both temperature in the system and the time it take the components to reach the peak temps. If no one tested this before, maybe and idea for a video...???  

| Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 Rev 7| AsRock X570 Steel Legend |

| 4x16GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo 4000MHz CL16 | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | Seasonic Focus GX-1000|

| 512GB A-Data XPG Spectrix S40G RGB | 2TB A-Data SX8200 Pro| Phanteks Eclipse G500A |

36 minutes ago, QuantumSingularity said:

Hi guys, after watching this video I’ve been water cooling wrong for YEARS - $H!T Manufacturers Say i came to think what is actually the best config for a water cooling scenario with 2 rads. And it's been more than 10 years since i watercooled a PC for the last time i wanted to ask if anyone has tried this already. In the video Linus was talking about Corsair's point of the 2nd rad being redundant as an exhaust if it takes the air from the case. I see their point and i agree that at some point in time it will become redundant, but the extra mass it provides will take that point further down the timeline (which the video proves). The whole video really got me thinking if the placement of the rads and airflow really can affect the heat exchange in a significant way and if it does, which is the best set? To me the most logical config would be 1 rad pulling air from the front, 1 rad again pulling in from the bottom and let rear and top handle the exhaust with fans. But then recalled the comparison video of "inny, outy and in betweeny" about the airflow in the system and thought that a positive pressure in the case maybe won't hurt that much and what if 1 rad pulls air from the front, 1 rad pulls air from the back, bottom also pulls air in with just fans and then let only the top do the exhausting. Has anyone tried and tested anything like this? I'm really curious if there would be some significant differences in both temperature in the system and the time it take the components to reach the peak temps. If no one tested this before, maybe and idea for a video...???  

I did some testing when it comes to Radiator Placement for Multiple Radiators, and Linus released his Video shortly after that.

TL;DR is:
It doesnt matter that much.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X | GPU: Vega 64   | RAM: 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z | Storage:  Samsung 850 / Corsair MP510  | Mainboard: ASUS X570 Prime Pro | Case: Fractal Define R6 | PSU: Corsair RM750i  | Cooling: Custom Waterloop