One Guide to Rule Them All

As the title states, “One Guide to Rule Them All”. I’m trying to find an app for Android TV that allows you to combine a ton of live channels into one. This is would include OTA (HDHR) *Possibly under Plex*, Pluto, XUMO, Live TV services (Hulu Live, YouTube TV, etc., Cable Service (either Actual Cable or the Cable Service App) and possibly not probable, but live sections on Apps like AMC, ESPN, etc..

And yes I do know about Android TVs “Live Channels” app. It’s crap. It never displays the correct EPG, nor does it work properly. Always says not enough storage or it has some bug that keeps it from functioning properly. Also “Channels” app doesn’t quite fit the need either. If anyone knows of any app or away to combine them in Plex or KODI that would be amazing!

- Thank you!

EDIT 1:

I don’t mind this being an iPhone or Android app as I can cast this to my TV. I can basically use any casting service, Miracast, AirPlay, Chromecast, or Samsung Share. Doesn’t really matter what device I have to use to cast to my TV. I could use my Desktop if necessary.