Machine Learning/Deep Learning (ML/DL) Custom Build

Budget (including currency): Approx INR 100,000 (can go upto INR 110,000, only if required)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Machine Learning/Deep Learning, gaming is not very important

Other details

Hello everyone, I hope everyone's safe and doing well.

I am from India (which is important because components here are expensive than USA) and I am planning on building a single GPU based, Machine Learning/Deep Learning (ML/DL) Budget Rig soon. I'm just starting into this field and I'll be upgrading my build as I gain experience. So far these are the specs I have chosen -

• CPU - Ryzen 5 3600X 
  • CPU Cooler - Wraith Spire Stock Cooler
  • MOTHERBOARD - ASUS TUF GAMING X570 PLUS (Wi-Fi) ATX AM4
  • GPU - Asus GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB DUAL Advanced 
  • RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2x8GB) 3200 MHz
  • SSD - Crucial P1 500 GB M.2 NVMe
  • HDD - 3.5" 2TB Seagate Barracuda Compute 5400 RPM
  • POWER SUPPLY - Corsair RM750 (2019) Fully Modular 80+ Gold  (750 Watts)
  • CABINET/CASE - Antec Dark Phantom DP501 ATX Mid Tower Case

I know for a fact that this build will be able to game if I need it to, but gaming is not my priority. Also, I DON'T CARE ABOUT RGB (Don't hate me for this xD). I want my machine to perform well for ML/DL workload.
This will be my first build, I am relatively new to this idea of doing custom builds, and I have learnt whatever I know through Linus Tech Tips build videos, so please forgive me if I'm asking a lot of questions. I have listed my doubts below below -

1. CPU
    Is Ryen 5 3600X too much or should I go ahead with Ryzen 5 3600 and save some money to spend elsewhere (SSD, RAM, etc.). Also can i expect this build to last for 3-4 years (future-proof) with either of these 2 CPUs?

2. CPU COOLER
    Is it okay to use the Wraith Spire Stock cooler instead of some other dedicated CPU Cooler? I want my build to last long so if there's any harm in using the stock cooler, I'll put in some extra money and get one.

3. GPU
    Is it better to get a RTX 2060 Super instead and spend the money on other components like RAM and Storage for this particular workload? Would i be giving up a lot of performance in doing so?

4. MOTHERBOARD
    The sole reason for buying an X570 Motherboard is because I can have the option to upgrade to a 4th Gen Ryzen CPU in the future. I want to know what other cheaper alternative I have if I decide to stick to the Ryzen 5 3600X/3600 CPUs, because then I wouldn't have to necessarily stick to a X570 Motherboard

5. RAM
    - Which one's better for a 3200 MHz RAM? Corsair LPX Vengeance or G.SKill Ripjaws V?
    - For ML/DL workload, is it better to go for 32 GB (2x16GB) 2666 MHz RAM? Or should I just buy the 16 GB dual channel 3200 MHz that I mentioned above instead?
    - Can I put 24 GB Ram if I want to, with a kit of 2x8GB 3200 MHz + 1x8GB 3200 MHz (16 GB Dual channel + 8 GB single channel configuration)?
    - Is it advisable to just go with 16 GB 3200 MHz RAM in the beginning and add more RAM in the future?

6. SSD & HDD
    - Does choosing a 5400 RPM drive compromise a significant amount of performance as compared to the 7200 RPM?
    - Or should I get a 256 GB SSD and spend money on a 7200 RPM HDD instead?
    - Is it necessary to go for a M.2 NVMe drive, or can I also go for a 2.5" SATA based SSD?

7. PSU
    Is 750 Watt too much for a power supply? I might do some upgrades in the future, like a better SSD and more storage, and possibly, a new CPU (Ryzen 4th Gen)

8. CABINET/CASE
    Should I go for Cooler Master Masterbox K501L RGB (ATX) Mid Tower Cabinet instead? That will be a bit cheaper for me, and I could spend some money elsewhere. Also is there any other better case that I can buy and something that is priced the same?

Any other recommendations? I am willing to wait for a few months if components are expected to become a bit cheaper in the near future. Thanks a lot for the help!

1&2- I'd go with the 3600 non-x, same practical performance whilst saving a couple bucks. Stock cooler is also ok as long as you don't OC.

3- The regular 2070 and the 2060 Super provide practically the same performance, and are both crimped by the 8gb of vram, go with the cheaper one. The 2070 Super should provide a small performance uplift, but I wouldn't go with it since the vram amount is still only 8gb.

5- Get 32gb of ram, or even 64gb. If you're doing serious work, you can usually go past 40gb of ram easily.

6- Get a reasonable 2.5" SSD for scratch data manipulation, doing work on a regular HDD is slow as hell since you're dealing with tons of small files.

7- 750W is only needed if you want to do multi-gpu. If you're only going to use a single GPU, you can go by with a 550w one.

You could wait for the Ryzen 4 models along with the new ampere based GPUs. Best case scenario they bring nice new benefits, worst case the older components become cheaper.

FX6300 @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 | Hyper 212x | 3x 8GB + 1x 4GB @ 1600MHz | Gigabyte 2060 Super | Corsair CX650M | LG 43UK6520PSA
ASUS X550LN | i5 4210u | 12GB
Lenovo N23 Yoga