Minecraft Micro stutters

Nickolass

For some reason ive now noticed more micro stutteres in minecraft. I wouldnt think this would happen because my specs are a 2060 super, ryzen 7 3700x, aorus x570 elite, 16 gb gskill trident 3600 dual channel. Im using optifine and everything and still getting micro stutters. 

• 1 month later...

I know this is late but don't worry bro you aren't alone I have a beast pc and I get the same thing

I remember a youtube video from some guy describing lag and mouse issues on his beast of a PC. His problems were caused by minecraft updating one of it's libraries to a more recent version that doesn't play nice with high polling rate gaming mice (Is mice still the plural of a mouse when talking about a PC mouse?). If you use a gaming mouse try lowering your polling frequency to under 250Hz.

If not, you could always try using the minecraft debug screen to try figuring out why it stutters or just lower your render settings and wallow in despair until you figure out what's wrong

On 6/27/2020 at 1:15 PM, Vrehh said:

I know this is late but don't worry bro you aren't alone I have a beast pc and I get the same thing

On 6/27/2020 at 1:15 PM, Vrehh said:

Yeah still dont know why

On 6/27/2020 at 1:46 PM, Cupcakez said:

I remember a youtube video from some guy describing lag and mouse issues on his beast of a PC. His problems were caused by minecraft updating one of it's libraries to a more recent version that doesn't play nice with high polling rate gaming mice (Is mice still the plural of a mouse when talking about a PC mouse?). If you use a gaming mouse try lowering your polling frequency to under 250Hz.

If not, you could always try using the minecraft debug screen to try figuring out why it stutters or just lower your render settings and wallow in despair until you figure out what's wrong

I wouldnt think it to be a mouse issue

It's an issue with the game engine itself, especially on Windows. The Windows NT kernel is kinda not that great, and Java isn't the best for making a 3D game. There's not really much you can do, I guess, maybe try disabling SMT if Ryzen has that option for better per-core performance. If you're really hardcore about maxing your Minecraft performance you can install Linux on a second drive.

lumpy chunks

Expand to help Bunny reach world domination

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

-Rakshit Jain

• 5 months later...
On 6/27/2020 at 7:46 PM, Cupcakez said:

Thank you so much, all I needed to do is change my polling rate to 250hz and back to 1000hz and it made it better, not 100% but way better. My fps used to go from 250 to 11 when I moved my mouse to some where else, not it drops from 250 to minimum 130. Thank you so much