Can't Find a Good PSU in USA

Ghutz

I'm looking for a good PSU. I live in the US. I've been able to source all parts I need for two builds except a good case and PSU.

Builds are:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

MSI B450 Tomahawk Max

16 GB DDR4-3600 GSKill

Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB M.2-2800

Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5"

NVIDIA RTX 2070 SUPER

I was looking at getting a Corsair TXM, RM, or RMx in 650 W or 750 W, but they all seem out of stock. It looked like there where Antec NeoECO Gold ZENs available the other day. I wasn't super keen on getting one of those, but I went to pull the trigger and all those had dried up as well...

Is there anything even slightly overpriced that is available at the moment from a reputable vendor that is a reputable PSW in the A - B/C Tier list here in the US? If there isn't is there a good bet on what back order will come through first?

I was hoping to get a Meshify C, Phanteks P400A, or Phanteks P300A. However, these are all out of stock at the moment as well. So, I'm still searching for a case too... :(

7 minutes ago, Ghutz said:

I'm looking for a good PSU. I live in the US. I've been able to source all parts I need for two builds except a good case and PSU.

Builds are:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

MSI B450 Tomahawk Max

16 GB DDR4-3600 GSKill

Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB M.2-2800

Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5"

NVIDIA RTX 2070 SUPER

I was looking at getting a Corsair TXM, RM, or RMx in 650 W or 750 W, but they all seem out of stock. It looked like there where Antec NeoECO Gold ZENs available the other day. I wasn't super keen on getting one of those, but I went to pull the trigger and all those had dried up as well...

Is there anything even slightly overpriced that is available at the moment from a reputable vendor that is a reputable PSW in the A - B/C Tier list here in the US? If there isn't is there a good bet on what back order will come through first?

I was hoping to get a Meshify C, Phanteks P400A, or Phanteks P300A. However, these are all out of stock at the moment as well. So, I'm still searching for a case too... :(

The MWE Gold is a good PSU as well

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cooler-master-mwe-gold-650w-atx12v-2-31-80-plus-gold-modular-power-supply-dc-dc-technology-black/6333803.p?acampID=633495&cmp=RMX&loc=0sP0%3A2RECxyORik0EHQlB1XYUkiwXeVnUxsd0c0&ref=198&refdomain=pcpartpicker.com&skuId=6333803

Laptop: HP Spectre x360 13t, i7 8565u with 16 gigs, 512 gig  nvme ssd, UHD 620 4k

Other laptop: Acer Chromebook cb3 431 with 4 gigs, celeron n3060 with hd 400 and 16 gigs eMMC soon to be a minecraft server?

Remeber to tag people or else they wont see your post.

1 hour ago, Ghutz said:

It appears to be sold out as well.

What about this one?
EDIT: Whoops, posted a wrong link before
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Power-Supply-Units/Power-Supply-Units-Advanced/RMx-Series/p/CP-9020179-NA

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

4 minutes ago, Ghutz said:

Thank you. This will work! Now to find a good case somewhere! lol got a lead on good cases anywhere?

Budget?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

2 hours ago, Ghutz said:

I was looking at getting a Corsair TXM, RM, or RMx in 650 W or 750 W, but they all seem out of stock.

Order directly from corsair.com.

RM650 and RM750x are both in stock.

2 hours ago, jonnyGURU said:

Order directly from corsair.com.

RM650 and RM750x are both in stock.

Jonny, thanks. I did just that!