h500i temps ;(

HairyPotter

So i have the nzxt H500i i and i noticed when i jump into games the case fans which are exhaust become pretty loud (3500+ rpm) aswell as my front intake aio fans also the side glass panel also getaway pretty warm to the touch, what can i do to decrease the noise and temperatures? Here are my specs

And evga 650w g3

gpu idle: 45c-50

gpu load: 74c-80

cpu idle: 34c-50

cpu load:60c-68c

07FC21AD-89F4-4586-A01A-F639DF069D37.jpeg

3 minutes ago, HairyPotter said:

Remove the front panel because the case has no airflow...

You could also try to increase the distance of the radiator from the front panel with some kind of stand offs with like some tape for a shroud so the air can't circle back in.

also put the fans on the other side of the radiator

or make the top/back of the case the intake and make the fans exhaust through the radiator

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

3 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Remove the front panel because the case has no airflow...

You could also try to increase the distance of the radiator from the front panel with some kind of stand offs with like some tape for a shroud so the air can't circle back in.

also put the fans on the other side of the radiator

or make the top/back of the case the intake and make the fans exhaust through the radiator

There is no front panel just a side panel because “aesthetics” the fans aren’t designed to go on the otherside of the radiator ( because in the manual it doesn’t show that) but it’s possible, should i do the one where i make the back as intake and flip the front to exhaust 

26 minutes ago, HairyPotter said:

There is no front panel just a side panel because “aesthetics” the fans aren’t designed to go on the otherside of the radiator ( because in the manual it doesn’t show that) but it’s possible, should i do the one where i make the back as intake and flip the front to exhaust 

I mean the front panel should come off right? or just cut some 120mm holes in it...

the 3rd option is probably your best bet to try before making any mods

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Streetguru said:

I mean the front panel should come off right? or just cut some 120mm holes in it...

the 3rd option is probably your best bet to try before making any mods

I did what you said, changed the front fans into exhaust and the back to intake, and I’m already seeing better temps

the whole process of flipping fans exhausted(badum tss) me greatly lol

edit: temps got a bit higher idling after i turned my ac off but still lower than the original, any mire advice for noise and temperature is appreciated 

36855088-FE7D-47A7-A2FF-72829E5ADE3E.jpeg

D2995A04-BDCF-4C8F-95C2-DB88340F6260.jpeg

5 minutes ago, HairyPotter said:

nice, of course for the future...mesh front cases lol

Spoiler

On 5/14/2020 at 4:20 AM, Streetguru said:

nice, of course for the future...mesh front cases lol

hey i know this is a bit late but i just wanted to let you know that today i stressed the cpu with  aida 64 extreme at default fan curve settings and it reached 90c, after setting my fan curve it reached to a max of 80c-83c is this temperature normal if the cpu paired with an AIO is at 100% usage?

On 5/18/2020 at 2:48 AM, HairyPotter said:

hey i know this is a bit late but i just wanted to let you know that today i stressed the cpu with  aida 64 extreme at default fan curve settings and it reached 90c, after setting my fan curve it reached to a max of 80c-83c is this temperature normal if the cpu paired with an AIO is at 100% usage?

In a case like that probably I guess, 80C is pretty good though

Spoiler