GPU not displaying

Khoomn

So when I first got my GPU 2 months ago, I overclocked it right out of the box when I installed it. I got to +130mhz on core and +1000mhz on memory. Everything has been smooth sailing (except for a tiny bit of coil whining). A couple of days ago I turned on my pc and my main monitor wouldn't output displayport, the hdmi port worked fine but no displayport. I tried putting in my old 1060 which I knew had a working displayport and nothing popped up on the monitor. Today, I'm running my main monitor on hdmi. I turned on my pc when I woke up and all my RGB and fans turned on and everything was fine but my monitor said out of range, I restarted my pc and everything was fine. I go downstairs and come back upstairs and my monitor says no input detected, restart pc and then said no input detected, restarted again and im perfectly fine right now but could overclocking my memory to +1000mhz damage any of the displayports or hdmi ports on the card? 

@Khoomn

Did you make sure that monitor is not set to auto or hdmi instead of DP ?
Some monitors when set  to auto can pick signal source at random(predefined order) if multiple cables are attached.

Ryzen 5 3600 || Gigabyte Gaming OC RTX 2060 Super || B450A-PRO || G.SKILL Ripjaws 3200MHz CL15 2x8GB

9 hours ago, shark103 said:

@Khoomn

Did you make sure that monitor is not set to auto or hdmi instead of DP ?
Some monitors when set  to auto can pick signal source at random(predefined order) if multiple cables are attached.

I tried forcing it to DP and it is blank for 10 seconds then reverts automatically back to HDMI

@Khoomn
List of  question suggesting what to check basicly

. Did you try a different DP cable on that GPU ?

2.Did you try this DP cable on a different device ?

3. Do you have a known good cable from another device that could be used to check this gpu ?

4.Did you try different monitor on this gpu+dp cable ?

5. Nothing weird in Nvidia panel?

6. Did you try a clean install of nvidia drivers ?

7. Is it working normally on dp/hdmi without OC?

Ryzen 5 3600 || Gigabyte Gaming OC RTX 2060 Super || B450A-PRO || G.SKILL Ripjaws 3200MHz CL15 2x8GB

On 5/15/2020 at 7:54 PM, shark103 said:

@Khoomn
List of  question suggesting what to check basicly

. Did you try a different DP cable on that GPU ?

2.Did you try this DP cable on a different device ?

3. Do you have a known good cable from another device that could be used to check this gpu ?

4.Did you try different monitor on this gpu+dp cable ?

5. Nothing weird in Nvidia panel?

6. Did you try a clean install of nvidia drivers ?

7. Is it working normally on dp/hdmi without OC?

1. I tried it on my old 1060 which I know for a fact my displayport worked on there. 2. No, I have no other monitor in my house that uses displayport. 3. I bought a brand new one from bestbuy 4. Only monitor with displayport on it. 5. Everything is fine with nvidia panel 6. I DDU my drivers and reinstalled them. 7. It was working fine on dp/hdmi without OC before it broke

@Khoomn

OC won't damage "dp/hdmi port" it could damage core,traces etc but that would be a rare case for it to damage a part of functionality. It is either damaged or we're missing something here.