Not using my gpu for a while affects it?

Funside

Hi,

I have a very confusing question about something happenes a while ago with my gpu to be specific it's a (rx 480 msi gaming x 8gb) gpu 

I bought it 3 months ago and after that for the whole first month I've been traveling and haven't been home that month so didn't had a chance to use it at all.. then I finished all my traveling schedule and came back home the next month and had a good chance to finally give it a try, the confusing thing is before I bought it the seller tried it at his store on furmark program and the highest temp the gpu reached at the time was 73-74°

then after I didn't use it at the first month when I tried it on some games it reached 75°and kept going up till reaching 78-79°sometimes so I rushed to the seller's store and told them what happened and he tried it again on furmark and told me the temps are higher than before we should change the gpu thermal paste and I agreed because I was truly worried about the gpu.. after Changing the thermal paste ans trying the gpu on games and furmark at the store the temps were the same as when I bought it at first the highest it reached 73-74° it sometimes reached 75° with some games but the seller said it was okay as long as the temp goes down and it does

Now lately I didn't had the chance to use the gpu for nearly 15 days because I'm waiting for a new psu and case to arrive soon after I had a problem with my psu that I listed here before and I'm very thankful for people who told me that I have to change it.. so I'm really worried rn that when I use my gpu when these items arrive the time I didn't use it affects it's temps again or maybe performance and it's hard these days to go to any store to check the gpu again so will this while mostly affect it like before or it will work normally and I'm just worried too much about it?

,Another important question what's better changing the gpu theemal paste from a time to time or it shouldn't get changed as long as the temps and performance are normal?

Thanks, in advance for all the caring members and experts I found here have a great day everyone:)

I don't think those temps are bad. 

I had 3 r9 290's run at 93° when I was mining some coins 😁

And some folding @ home too.