will the gpu fit

Go to solution Solved by Grabhanem,
5 minutes ago, f_i_n_n__ said:

thanks 

but im not sure about the mother board because just looking at it now there are some ports on the motherboard that look like they would block a longer graphics card. should i put it in the second gpu slot or find another Gpu

Which connectors are you worried about? The SATA ports are far too short to interfere with a GPU.

will a Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 Super Gaming OC 3X 8GB White Rev 2.0 fit in an nzxt h500 with an msi b450 tomahawk max?

thanks 

but im not sure about the mother board because just looking at it now there are some ports on the motherboard that look like they would block a longer graphics card. should i put it in the second gpu slot or find another Gpu

5 minutes ago, f_i_n_n__ said:

thanks 

Which connectors are you worried about? The SATA ports are far too short to interfere with a GPU.

they look like they would interfere because if my current GPU was any longer it wouldn't fit

actually it would be close but it might work thanks

24 minutes ago, f_i_n_n__ said:

thanks 

More then likely you wont use the ports the GPU covers, and even if you do (eg. use the m.2 slot) it should clear it regardless as this is a fairly common set up eg. gpu connected to a MOBO...

1 minute ago, tehxf said:

More then likely you wont use the ports the GPU covers, and even if you do (eg. use the m.2 slot) it should clear it regardless as this is a fairly common set up eg. gpu connected to a MOBO...

Ignore that reference.. didnt see that it doesnt have the second m.2 slot.