Games where monitor refresh rate actually matters?

SomecoolLegsfreshMens

So i played myself some bullet hell games just to see if my 60hz laptoponitor has any effect on it, i noticed in the game when i tried grazing/dodging, sometimes the bullet just kills me for about 0.5 Second earlier and sometimes i tried to perfectly death bomb but 1/4 time it actually happen (usally 1/2 times on my pc monitor) 

Any more game suggestion that the refresh rate actually matters?

What do you mean by "matters"? If you mean where it makes things unfair (either for you or other people), pretty much any online shooter. If you mean where it's noticeable visually, any fast moving game that runs at over 60fps.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

9 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

What do you mean by "matters"? If you mean where it makes things unfair (either for you or other people), pretty much any online shooter. If you mean where it's noticeable visually, any fast moving game that runs at over 60fps.

I will take that as a yes,

Refresh rate,fps,internet connection(online games)

Im fairly autistic lol

13 minutes ago, SomecoolLegsfreshMens said:

I will take that as a yes,

Refresh rate,fps,internet connection(online games)

Im fairly autistic lol

Well a high refresh rate will make a difference if the game can run at a higher frame rate (to prevent stuttering/tearing, the frame rate and refresh rate should he the same), and the more movement that's happening, the bigger difference it will make.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

4 hours ago, SomecoolLegsfreshMens said:

So i played myself some bullet hell games just to see if my 60hz laptoponitor has any effect on it, i noticed in the game when i tried grazing/dodging, sometimes the bullet just kills me for about 0.5 Second earlier and sometimes i tried to perfectly death bomb but 1/4 time it actually happen (usally 1/2 times on my pc monitor) 

Any more game suggestion that the refresh rate actually matters?

Maybe a little. I have a 165Hz monitor and it’s just nicer to play FPS and racing games on. In terms of bullet hell they’re supposed to be difficult and they’ve all been beaten on 60Hz. Personally my opinion for online games is ping trumps everything. You could be playing at 1000Hz and the other guy at 60Hz but if he has a 80ms ping advantage that outweighs refresh rate. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?