Investing mobile game help :)

chos5555

Hi everyone,

So today, I remembered, that when I had a button phone(good old day :D) I was addicted to one game and I would like to find it once again(maybe on current devices), but the thing is I do not remember its name unfortunately. The stuff I remember that it was a game, there was a big city with (you guessed it) lots of building and you could buy the buildings and gain profit out of them and that kind of stuff, next thing I remember is that you were not there alone, there were some other guys(the only I remember is Donald Tramp) which owned most of the buildings from the get go and you had to get richer then them or something :). If you guys ever played that game and you remember the name, can you please post it here? :)

Also can you suggest these type of games for current android devices? I'm really bored and I just want to play something like that :)

Thanks for your help.

Edit1: I THINK that the names was: something something 4 :), hope this helps you(or me :D)

Sounds like a modified version of Monopoly. Good luck on your search!

I was not a desk game like monopoly is, it was just a city where you were doing the stuff i talked about in the first post :)

What brand/model was the phone??, that would make it easier to find.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

It was a sony Ericsson if I remember correctly, but weren't the games on older phones the same type of file?

Edit: the model was I think walkman W810i, but I'm not 100% positive on that one