Fan placement

Wavguy

Hello, What’s most efficient placement for your fans to keep your components cool in the meshify C case I currently have 4x be quiet! SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM, 140 mm Fan and 1 be quiet! SilentWings 3 PWM 50.5 CFM, 120 mm fan how can I maximize the airflow in my case.

Use only 140mm fans, 2x front intake, 1x rear exhaust. This will be fine for most setups.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2020 at 5:49 AM, LogicalDrm said:

Use only 140mm fans, 2x front intake, 1x rear exhaust. This will be fine for most setups.

Just picked up a Meshify C, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't accommodate 140 mm for rear exhaust... unless you meant rear top?  If a 140 mm can be made to work in the rear exhaust I'd be interested to know how

2 hours ago, fillasophy said:

Just picked up a Meshify C, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't accommodate 140 mm for rear exhaust... unless you meant rear top?  If a 140 mm can be made to work in the rear exhaust I'd be interested to know how

Yeah, I seem to have looked at top mounting. You can use 140mm, either using adapter or just using zip ties. Though if the vents are bigger than 120mm, there's little to no point.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

what about top fans according to meshify's website it can have 2x 120 or 140mm top fans will it make any difference from the setup you posted?