My system has been Taking 3 times to boot properly

Hello, I have been having issues with my system for the past 3 days. Two of the main games Ive been playing are Dead by Daylight and Apex Legends. Do to Easy anti-cheat it false flags my Asus Aura. So when I play I have to disable it. Then I turn off my PC for the night. The next morning I turn it on and get a black screen for the first boot. Turn it off and back on I get the splash screen but it fails and freezes. Doing it a third time I finally get into windows and have no other issues. I've Troubleshooted everything by updating the Bios, Checking drivers, and Checking my Ram and GPU overclock,(They are regular auto overclocks). Asus Aura is my only lead because when it finally boots my RGB visibly changes to my presets. I don't know if that's the only issue but I that's all I've found out. If this isn't enough information let me know I'll try to get screenshots of whats happening.

This is the link to the current system I'm using. Again I've updated the bios and All important Drivers. Any help is appreciated. Thank you for your time.

PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor Purchased For $0.00
CPU Cooler Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Purchased For $0.00
Motherboard Asus PRIME X370-PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard Purchased For $0.00
Memory G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory Purchased For $0.00
Storage Crucial MX300 275 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive Purchased For $0.00
Storage Seagate FireCuda 2 TB 2.5" 5400RPM Hybrid Internal Hard Drive Purchased For $0.00
Video Card MSI Radeon RX 5600 XT 6 GB MECH OC Video Card Purchased For $0.00
Case Phanteks Eclipse P400S ATX Mid Tower Case Purchased For $0.00
Power Supply SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply Purchased For $0.00
Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit Purchased For $0.00
Case Fan Rosewill ROCF-13001 38.2 CFM 120 mm Fan  
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total $0.00
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-05-07 14:07 EDT-0400  

Monitors                    HP wm27 1080p and a generic Samsung 1080p

I know you said you checked memory, but this sounds memory.

Are your memory modules in slots DIMM_A2 and DIMM_B2 as recommended on page 19 of your motherboard manual?

Make sure to quote me or use @PorkishPig to notify me that you replied!

Desktop

CPU - Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler - Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570-PLUS RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 32GB Case - Meshify C

GPU - RTX 3080 FE PSU - Straight Power 11 850W Platinum Storage - 980 PRO 1TB, 960 EVO 500GB, S31 1TB, MX500 500GB | OS - Windows 11 Pro

Homelab

CPU - Core i5-11400 | Cooler - Noctua NH-U12S | Motherboard - ASRock Z590M-ITX RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3600 32GB (2x16)  | Case - Node 304

PSU - EVGA B3 650W | Storage - 860 EVO 256GB, Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB, WD Red 4TB (x6 in RAIDZ1 w/ LSI 9207-8i) | OS - TrueNAS Scale (Debian)

Boot to a copy of Memtest and run a RAM check. If that comes back clean after 3 passes, that's good! Next try disconnecting all but ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY external peripherals. If that doesn't help, do the same for internal devices.

I've had this be stupid things like external hard drives and USB printers before.

4 hours ago, PorkishPig said:

I know you said you checked memory, but this sounds memory.

Are your memory modules in slots DIMM_A2 and DIMM_B2 as recommended on page 19 of your motherboard manual?

Yes they are

4 hours ago, barkydoggo said:

Boot to a copy of Memtest and run a RAM check. If that comes back clean after 3 passes, that's good! Next try disconnecting all but ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY external peripherals. If that doesn't help, do the same for internal devices.

I've had this be stupid things like external hard drives and USB printers before.

Ill try unpluging my external hard drive reader

The 3 times to boot correctly thing is because something (usualy a bad/old driver) is not loading correctly upon boot sequence.. try something like Driver Identifier portable to identify if you do need to update your drivers..

CPU i5-9300H || Motherboard Lenovo OEM I guess..:p || RAM 2x8GB HyperX 2666Mhz CL15-17-17 @ 1.2V || GPU RTX 2060 || Storage 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Nvme + 2TB WD Blue Mobile PC Drive || PSU 230Watt laptop charger... not funny... || Display 1080p 144Hz || Cooling what ever lenovo decided was good enough..:3 || Keyboard White backlight || Mouse Logitech G305 Black ||  Operating System Win 10 Pro + BackBox 7 || Laptop Lenovo Legion Y540-15IRH

1 hour ago, mikekir97 said:

The 3 times to boot correctly thing is because something (usualy a bad/old driver) is not loading correctly upon boot sequence.. try something like Driver Identifier portable to identify if you do need to update your drivers..

Well I tried that to no avail ,but then I realized that Asus Aura was missing from my system. I guess I accidentally uninstalled it. I didn't think of that because of the Rainmeter setup I have currently going. I reinstalled it and now everything seems to be right as rain. I'll make a post if it happens again I just wasnt expecting something so simple.

Annotation 2020-05-01 204902.png

Well.. if it works don't touch it... best advice i can give you..;D

CPU i5-9300H || Motherboard Lenovo OEM I guess..:p || RAM 2x8GB HyperX 2666Mhz CL15-17-17 @ 1.2V || GPU RTX 2060 || Storage 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Nvme + 2TB WD Blue Mobile PC Drive || PSU 230Watt laptop charger... not funny... || Display 1080p 144Hz || Cooling what ever lenovo decided was good enough..:3 || Keyboard White backlight || Mouse Logitech G305 Black ||  Operating System Win 10 Pro + BackBox 7 || Laptop Lenovo Legion Y540-15IRH

15 hours ago, mikekir97 said:

Well.. if it works don't touch it... best advice i can give you..;D

Well I just don't get it Ive updated everything from what the identifier showed me because I went to the websites myself for the drivers sense the ones on the sight kept redirecting me somewhere else. It happened again this morning and now Im unsure as to why.

4 minutes ago, ClonicMechanics said:

Well I just don't get it Ive updated everything from what the identifier showed me because I went to the websites myself for the drivers sense the ones on the sight kept redirecting me somewhere else. It happened again this morning and now Im unsure as to why.

Im trying the chipset drivers straight from AMD because it looks like Asus isnt really keeping up to date