Need Some Case Ideas

Tranquill

Hey, everyone,

I am planning on buying a new case soon and moving my current build over to that since I have had this old CM case for a while now and want something new, I'll probably get some NZXT Hue+ with it to try to make things a bit prettier as well. A black and red theme is generally what I have been shooting for. Mid-full towers preferred.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Tranquill/saved/p2YD4D

Any suggestions?

I've just ordered a 500dx from be quiet. They have it in black or white. Also the phanteks p400a is a great case

I love NZXT’s cases and I think the 510i would be a pretty good fit for you. They also have the elite version of the 510i which looks great, but is very expensive. 

Maybe look into an h700i or h510i case from NZXT. I'm not sure but the cam-device is basically a Grid+ and a Hue+ so it might be nice having that built-into the case?

Comic sans is best font

-me to my graphic design teacher 6 seconds before I got kicked out of the classroom

2 hours ago, Jordie said:

I've just ordered a 500dx from be quiet. They have it in black or white. Also the phanteks p400a is a great case

I'll have to check those out, might go with NZXT though, thanks!

1 hour ago, Sorenson said:

I love NZXT’s cases and I think the 510i would be a pretty good fit for you. They also have the elite version of the 510i which looks great, but is very expensive. 

I feel like I would like the case a lot more if it was a little bigger to mount my h100i radiator onto the top instead of the front, thanks!

1 hour ago, KevinSpanish said:

Maybe look into an h700i or h510i case from NZXT. I'm not sure but the cam-device is basically a Grid+ and a Hue+ so it might be nice having that built-into the case?

Hm, the H700i looks pretty good, will probably go with this since, like I said above, I can mount my cooler onto the top, thanks!

13 hours ago, Tranquill said:

I'll have to check those out, might go with NZXT though, thanks!

I feel like I would like the case a lot more if it was a little bigger to mount my h100i radiator onto the top instead of the front, thanks!

Hm, the H700i looks pretty good, will probably go with this since, like I said above, I can mount my cooler onto the top, thanks!

I was originally going to go for a h510 myself but I was put off by the cases airflow. Make sure you.have a look at reviews before you make up your mind. Gamers nexus on youtube have great case reviews