Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

PC is not working

Last friday i build my first pc Ryzen 5 3600 1080ti 16gb 3200mhz msi b450 max seasonic 750W. I thought it would be fun until windows decided otherwise. When i First installed windows 10 I couldnt log in because my pc would restart when trying to log in. Then i downloaded it from where i bought my licence. The only problem is that that is the oldest version of windows. My pc did not detect my gpu. At first I tried to update it myself that didnt work. Then i tried to update it from the website, my PC crashed. so I sought help and went to the microsoft help desk. They tried to update my pc to a newer version of windows.to solve the problem. They made it worse now I cant even instal windows. My Aunt knows an IT guy and even he couldnt figer it out. Im out of options and im done with shite. So I turned to LTT. Help?

When you installed a fresh copy of Windows with the official MS tool, youe system crashed or what? Sounds like a defective power supply

1 minute ago, 5x5 said:

When you installed a fresh copy of Windows with the official MS tool, youe system crashed or what? Sounds like a defective power supply

well my pc rebooted when i loaded into windows... But when I used the oldest version of windows it worked but i couldnt use my GPU

15 hours ago, pindakaasman1011 said:

well my pc rebooted when i loaded into windows... But when I used the oldest version of windows it worked but i couldnt use my GPU

Its still all Win10? Your issues sound more like hardware things. Crashing and such. Check that you have all cables connected correctly, reseat RAM and GPU. I also don't understand what you mean by updating from website?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv