1050ti or 1650 Super?

Budget (including currency): Can afford Both.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: For GTA V, PUBG Lite, Android OS Emulation on PC (e.g Bluestacks), Rocket League, and some other triple a titles maybe. AND Video Editing and Visual Creation in After Effects.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): -->

Alright so,

I have a Dell optiplex 7010 Mini Tower PC, with a core i5-3470 and 6gb ram, no GPU. I have been wanting to buy a GPU to put into that, but a few months ago the 275watt power supply that it had broke, and now that i got it replaced with a 520watt power supply i got two 6 pin power connectors which is awesome! Previously i didn't have any power connectors so my choice was limited, i opted to go with 1050ti. But now, Linus posted a video with Dell Optiplex 9010 Mid Tower with the same case of Dell Optiplex 7010 (The Dimensions are in the Images below). He recommended a 1650 super and 1660ti. I can't go with the 1660ti, as it goes out of my budget. But i can go with the 1650 super. But now i am stuck in one thing, and that is, Would 1650 fit in my PC or not? and Secondly, is it worth it? I mean, choosing 1650 super over 1050ti. And if so, what of what company should i get it from (e.g gigabyte, msi or what). And i got no amazon in my country, nor i got ebay, gota go to the local market to buy it. So please help me out. :D

Here's my PC:

RJNucdn.png

And here's Linus's Dell Optiplex 9010 Specs:

g9CwW3I.png

Thanks for reading, it would be cool if you can help me out. (I do alot of motion graphics and editing, music visualizer creation, so yea).

Just now, NZgamer said:

If I were you I'd get the 1650 Super because it's more powerful, newer architecture, more vram and faster clock speeds. The 1650 Super is overall the better card

True, *Powerful, newer architecture, more vram, faster clock speeds* seem good reasons to get the 1650 Super, would it fit in my pc though?

2 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

Yes, it will fit just fine

Nice, ima watch some benchmarks of it and plan to buy it i guess :) Thanks alot.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Not sure if you've gone through with this but I have done it twice, both 3010 Optiplex machines with one with a Zotac dual fan 1650 super, and one with a Gigabyte single fan 1650 super. 

The Gigabyte card's fan shroud is actually slightly too tall for the pci slot cover flap thing on the side. The Zotac card was a little louder but staid much cooler under load (and it fit properly with no clearance issues.