Pc building

Ok I’m new here this is my issue I’m building a pc I have a rog strix z370 e gaming I got the i9 9900 non k and I have a rtx 2060 super, G.skill trident Z ddr4 32gb 3200 MHz and power supply 850w 

I press the on bottom it turn on cpu fan turn on I see lights the gpu fan work but then they go

off but There is no display on screen I connect ssd drive I’m waiting to install my ssd drive on the board but I don’t think that’s the issue I really need help. 

oh yes I try removing the gpu I try removing the ram using only one I removed the motherboard I put on a table I connect all the cable it turn one but nothing on the screen if you can help me please let me know. Thank you. 

Hello,

my first guess is that you are on an outdated BIOS.

for the i9-9900 to work with that ASUS Z370 motherboard, you need to update the BIOS to a newer version (at least 1803).

Unfortunately with that motherboard model you will need an 8th gen CPU to perform the BIOS update, since it does not feature BIOS Flashback.

17 minutes ago, Isigo85 said:

Ok I’m new here this is my issue I’m building a pc I have a rog strix z370 e gaming I got the i9 9900 non k and I have a rtx 2060 super, G.skill trident Z ddr4 32gb 3200 MHz and power supply 850w 

I press the on bottom it turn on cpu fan turn on I see lights the gpu fan work but then they go

off but There is no display on screen I connect ssd drive I’m waiting to install my ssd drive on the board but I don’t think that’s the issue I really need help. 

oh yes I try removing the gpu I try removing the ram using only one I removed the motherboard I put on a table I connect all the cable it turn one but nothing on the screen if you can help me please let me know. Thank you. 

First thing I can think of is ~ Is your BIOS updated on that motherboard? Z370 boards DO NOT natively support 9th gen Intel chips without a BIOS update. If it's not updated you need to borrow an 8th gen chip to update the BIOS to support 9th gen chips.

"Flying is more than a sport and more than a job; flying is pure passion and desire, which fills a lifetime."

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Rig: Ryzen 7 3700X - MSI RTX 2070 Gaming X - 2x8GB HyperX Fury @2133Mhz - ASUS Strix X570-E - Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT -

Samsung 970 EVO 500 GB / 2TB Seagate Barracuda - Seasonic Focus Gold 650W - Corsair 275R

Peripherals: HyperX Alloy Elite RGB - Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro - LG 27GL650F 1080p / 144Hz / 27inch - Logitech Z337

Youtube: @Cetarii - Twitch: @Cetarii - Steam: Cetarii  [I know very creative naming right?]

17 minutes ago, Mamonos said:

Hello,

my first guess is that you are on an outdated BIOS.

for the i9-9900 to work with that ASUS Z370 motherboard, you need to update the BIOS to a newer version (at least 1803).

Unfortunately with that motherboard model you will need an 8th gen CPU to perform the BIOS update, since it does not feature BIOS Flashback.

Thank you you know what type of 8th gen cpu I can used to update that I would look around my area too 

17 minutes ago, Aescii said:

First thing I can think of is ~ Is your BIOS updated on that motherboard? Z370 boards DO NOT natively support 9th gen Intel chips without a BIOS update. If it's not updated you need to borrow an 8th gen chip to update the BIOS to support 9th gen chips.

Thank you both of you are saying the something so I have to barrow a 8 gen chip you know that type I can get meaning what chip

set  

Just now, Isigo85 said:

Thank you both of you are saying the something so I have to barrow a 8 gen chip you know that type I can get meaning what chip

set  

Any chip from the 8000 series. Doesn't matter if it's an i7 8700k or an i3 8100.

"Flying is more than a sport and more than a job; flying is pure passion and desire, which fills a lifetime."

Rig: Ryzen 7 3700X - MSI RTX 2070 Gaming X - 2x8GB HyperX Fury @2133Mhz - ASUS Strix X570-E - Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT -

Samsung 970 EVO 500 GB / 2TB Seagate Barracuda - Seasonic Focus Gold 650W - Corsair 275R

Peripherals: HyperX Alloy Elite RGB - Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro - LG 27GL650F 1080p / 144Hz / 27inch - Logitech Z337

Youtube: @Cetarii - Twitch: @Cetarii - Steam: Cetarii  [I know very creative naming right?]

4 minutes ago, Aescii said:

Any chip from the 8000 series. Doesn't matter if it's an i7 8700k or an i3 8100.

I look

for a cheap one maybe thank you 

22 minutes ago, Aescii said:

So really what you are telling is is any chop set that is compatible with this motherboard I can update the bios 

8 minutes ago, Isigo85 said:

So really what you are telling is is any chop set that is compatible with this motherboard I can update the bios 

Any CPU natively compatible with Z370, particularly 8th gen will be able to update the BIOS. You can probably just buy a 8100 from Amazon, update the BIOS, then return it for your money back.