Upgrading from an Ryzen 3 2200g to Ryzen 5 3600

Assassinhidblade

Ryzen 5 3600
Gigabtye X570 Aorus Elite Wifi
Adata XPG D60G 8x2GB 3600
GTX 1660 non ti (Regret buying it after 2 weeks when they slash the price for RTX 2060 ;-;)
1tb Kingston A2000 NVMe
Invasion H-2 case

Im planning to get a deepcool castle 240 rgb AIO, because I really like the design and look but I would love some advice

The old Ryzen will be use a secondary Pc for my other siblings

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Are you having heat problems with the stock cooler?  For the cost of the water cooler you could maybe sell the 1660 and get into a bigger gpu.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

3 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Are you having heat problems with the stock cooler?  For the cost of the water cooler you could maybe sell the 1660 and get into a bigger gpu.

i will build this build but i'm saving up for it

30 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Nope! The thermal are fine, sitting between 60-70 in games, I just really like the look of an AIO, and would probably make the system looks nicer
And I don't think anyone would want GTX1660, and Im planning to get an RTX 2060, once they launch the 3000 series

35 minutes ago, HadiwithcappyCat said:

Thanks for the suggestion but these parts will be much more expensive, compare to if I build locally, so I'll have to country pricing for them 
Espically knowing that shipping alone would cost me hundred of money ;-;

8 minutes ago, Assassinhidblade said:

Nope! The thermal are fine, sitting between 60-70 in games, I just really like the look of an AIO, and would probably make the system looks nicer
And I don't think anyone would want GTX1660, and Im planning to get an RTX 2060, once they launch the 3000 series

Anyone with an old card or no card would.  There are a lot of 750s and 470s out there still.  There’s a new LTT video of what can be done with an old business desktop and one of those.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

51 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Anyone with an old card or no card would.  There are a lot of 750s and 470s out there still.  There’s a new LTT video of what can be done with an old business desktop and one of those.

Ahhh, that video, yeah you're mostly likely right tbh

14 minutes ago, Assassinhidblade said:

Ahhh, that video, yeah you're mostly likely right tbh

If I had a 1660 I wanted to get rid of I might find one of those low profile business desktops that are still cheap because they won’t take a decent video card because of height, macguyver a riser to hold a full sized card sideways, because who uses the other pcie slots for gaming anyway,  throw the 1660 in it and sell the thing as a gaming system.

20 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

If I had a 1660 I wanted to get rid of I might find one of those low profile business desktops that are still cheap because they won’t take a decent video card because of height, macguyver a riser to hold a full sized card sideways, because who uses the other pcie slots for gaming anyway,  throw the 1660 in it and sell the thing as a gaming system.

That.. is actually quiet clever not gonna lie lmao