PC wont boot

Pc wont boot even into bios

So yesterday i replaced my motherboard and cpu. I then tried to boot into bios and it worked, sadly as soon as i got to windows the screen would flash over and over then the whole pc would restart. As this was a issue i tried to see if it was a harddrive issue (it wasn’t as i was using it the same morning and i tried putting the harddrive on a backup i had). I then tried using the old motherboard instead to boot up the pc normally and now the old board won’t boot. The fans spin but no display from the board graphics or my graphics card graphics. 

Personally i think ive broken my powersupply due to it turning off the the new board randomly. (plus its only a 500w powersupply and the new board needs 60w and my graphics card is 450)

I have tried changing ram, i have 100% made sure everything is plugged in. 

What could it be?

4 minutes ago, officialmorty said:

my graphics card is 450

You have an R9 295x2?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

16 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

You have an R9 295x2?

No my old board was just a Predator g3 -710 and the new one is a tuf b450m plus. 

24 minutes ago, Manjit73 said:

Did you overclock it? 

no

8 minutes ago, officialmorty said:

No my old board was just a Predator g3 -710 and the new one is a tuf b450m plus. 

I'm talking about the graphics card. I'm fairly certain that you do not have a GPU that consumes anywhere near 450 watts.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

7 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

I'm talking about the graphics card. I'm fairly certain that you do not have a GPU that consumes anywhere near 450 watts.

I have a GTX 1660 OC 6GB

18 minutes ago, officialmorty said:

I have a GTX 1660 OC 6GB

The card consumes about 100 watts so I doubt you've overstressed your PSU

Primary PC:

8 hours ago, officialmorty said:

Pc wont boot even into bios

So yesterday i replaced my motherboard and cpu. I then tried to boot into bios and it worked, sadly as soon as i got to windows the screen would flash over and over then the whole pc would restart. As this was a issue i tried to see if it was a harddrive issue (it wasn’t as i was using it the same morning and i tried putting the harddrive on a backup i had). I then tried using the old motherboard instead to boot up the pc normally and now the old board won’t boot. The fans spin but no display from the board graphics or my graphics card graphics. 

Personally i think ive broken my powersupply due to it turning off the the new board randomly. (plus its only a 500w powersupply and the new board needs 60w and my graphics card is 450)

I have tried changing ram, i have 100% made sure everything is plugged in. 

What could it be?

You said you got a new cpu with the motherboard. That the old board won't boot. There is a possibility that the new board had a problem and fried both your new and old cpu.