Amd fx 6350 overclock

Hello ! I am in the procces of overclocking my cpu fx 6350. I managed to bump it up to 4.2ghz on stock voltage and ran prime 95 for 30 minutes and it stayed below 52c. Temperature is fine and I am using a cooler master cpu cooler. My question would be how much higher do you think I can go and how would I go about it. I turned off all the power save settings on the bios and am using a asus m5a97 motherboard and 16 gb of ddr3 memory. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, omar0o said:

Hello ! I am in the procces of overclocking my cpu fx 6350. I managed to bump it up to 4.2ghz on stock voltage and ran prime 95 for 30 minutes and it stayed below 52c. Temperature is fine and I am using a cooler master cpu cooler. My question would be how much higher do you think I can go and how would I go about it. I turned off all the power save settings on the bios and am using a asus m5a97 motherboard and 16 gb of ddr3 memory. Thanks.

You can increase the voltage and then see how high you can go depending on temps. Just google any FX chip overclocking guide for safe voltages and then incrementally increase that once you start getting crashes due to raising the frequency until you hit the highest you want for temps. Then dial the clock speed back a multiplier level and call it a day.