Good Case Fans

kidrangpker

Hey guys, I'm new to this to forum and would like to say which fans are the best for the NZXT phantom case (it would be better if the fan matched the nzxt phantom with red trim) and fans which are more efficient for the use of a heatsink such as the cooler master evo 212, 

Thank you guys :)!

The Corsair SP120 (Static Pressure, good for heatsinks) is a great fan, comes in three colors including red. It's quite pricey though.

Cooler master Sickleflows,  Higher Static pressure then the sp 120s and cost only 7$.  I have SFs in my system and they are great, really quite and excellent air flow, comes in alot of choice of LEDs.  Best value all around great fans on the market today.

Corsair SP120's. I have a set and they do undervolt quite nicely.

Cooler master Sickleflows,  Higher Static pressure then the sp 120s and cost only 7$.  I have SFs in my system and they are great, really quite and excellent air flow, comes in alot of choice of LEDs.  Best value all around great fans on the market today.

I too have these as intakes and must say they are loud at full speed. Undervolted however they are quiet and cool decently. Right now though I am looking to swap them out for something more powerful yet quieter 

Across the vast and majestic gulf of time and space, the jimmies rustle softly.

I'm gonna recommend against Cooler Master fans. I hate to be the guy to disagree with someone trying to give advice, but the fans on my Hyper 212 have been replaced 4 times now and every one of them died from the motor clicking. A buddy of mine bought 10 (yes 10) and every one of them died the same way. They move a crap ton of air but are the loud (30db) and break very easily in my experience. I'm gonna recommend the SP120 like everyone else here.

Just out of curiosity, how long have you had your fans?

Thanks for all the replies can you guys link me some :D?

Thanks for all the replies can you guys link me some :D?

http://www.ncix.com/search/?categoryid=0&q=Bitfenix+Spectre+Pro

List of Bitfenix Spectre Pro and Spectre Pro LED fans.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Hey guys I plan on switching out most of the fans for better performance and would need to know if they are better fans that are better than stock fans :)

Hey guys I plan on switching out most of the fans for better performance and would need to know if they are better fans that are better than stock fans :)

Yes the Corsair Fans are better then the stock fans in the Phantom. Plan on getting some dust filters too seeing as the Phantom doesn't come with any as far as I know

+1 to the spectres bought some for my case since my stock fans were really loud, plus they come in black and white plus some nice led options.

My rig: i7 930 oc to 3.4 ghz, GA-X58A-UD3R, 6GB of ocz ram, antec nine hundred two, seasonic g 650, gigabyte 7970 OC, 120 GB Samsung 840, 1TB Seagate barracuda. Cm storm trigger mx browns and a steelseries sensei raw.

As far as case fans go, you can go with just about anything as long as the aesthetics, noise, and price are acceptable. Check out the Bitfenix Spectre Pros or Noctua NF-A12/A14s, the former is cheaper and great looking while the latter is expensive but outperforms practically anything it competes with.

So being a fan on linus lol i went with the noctua nf-f12 fan for my H220 water cooling system. But i have an Antec 1200V3 with three 120mm fans in the front and i wanted to change the stock fans to better fans for increased air flow. judging from reading, the corsair AP are everyones pick. But which fans are the best for increased airflow into my case and is also quiet?

For your color scheme sp120's for the heatsink af120's for the case fans using the red rings with both.

i7 10700k @ 5.1Ghz, 1.37v | Asus Z490-E Strix | Asus Rtx 2080ti Strix | 16Gb Trident Z Rgb @ 3600MHz | Samsung 970 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w  | Corsair 500D | Celcius s36 /w ML Pro's

i7 8700k @ 4.8GHz, 1.31v | Asus Z370-A Prime | Asus Gtx 1080ti Strix | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | Samsung 850 Evo | Corsair TX 650W  | Corsair 750D | Corsair H100i v2 /w SP-120's

I honestly don't care if they don't match but will be a plus side, I heard that all the fans that are listed are good but in terms of cooling, money is ot a problem. By the way which would be better a corsair h100i or cooler master evo 212.

Also if you guys got any good custom water parts to create one feel free to link me even though this is air cooling .

I honestly don't care if they don't match but will be a plus side, I heard that all the fans that are listed are good but in terms of cooling, money is ot a problem. By the way which would be better a corsair h100i or cooler master evo 212.

If you can find one in stock buy a swiftech h220. If you can't find one the h100i is still nice. I have a 212 in my wife's computer and its okay but it doesn't even compete with my h80

i7 10700k @ 5.1Ghz, 1.37v | Asus Z490-E Strix | Asus Rtx 2080ti Strix | 16Gb Trident Z Rgb @ 3600MHz | Samsung 970 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w  | Corsair 500D | Celcius s36 /w ML Pro's

i7 8700k @ 4.8GHz, 1.31v | Asus Z370-A Prime | Asus Gtx 1080ti Strix | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | Samsung 850 Evo | Corsair TX 650W  | Corsair 750D | Corsair H100i v2 /w SP-120's

i know swiftech is good but does it come with everything like  reservoir and pump and such 

This wouldn't belong here in the air cooling forum, buy a H100i or a H220 do not make a custom loop out of a H220. You're going to go through more pain with that than anything else. There's no reservoir, you don't need one but makes bleeding air much easier/faster. The pump is pretty weak so if you wanted a full custom loop you're going to have to invest in a more expensive pump. Get which ever one you think is more aesthetically pleasing, or just get a custom loop kit from the beginning. It'll be a little more expensive but the temps will be so much better, it'll be quieter, and it'll look a lot better if you have good tubing runs.

I plan on getting some corsairs in my rig 

Alright thanks guys :) getting corsair h100i

Alright thanks guys :) getting corsair h100i

I would get the SwiftTech H220 because it peforms better than the H100i.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer