New build for friend

Hi, I am building a pc for my friend, he has a $1430 budget (I know, weird number). He needs it to have WiFi as he cannot use ethernet.

Clarifications about parts list

• I included the expensive PSU because the MoBo needs an 8pin+4pin CPU power connector, it also has a long warranty

• The MoBo is higher end for upgradeability to a Ryzen 4950X (or whatever they will call it) in the future. It was also the cheapest one with WiFi built it. (used this post to help me chose MoBo)

• The AIO is also for upgradeability for the future, also for some reason, AIO cooler price won't show up, but it is $80 on Amazon

• He already has a 500gb HDD, so that's why there is no price on the one in the parts list

• Doesn't need keyboard, mouse or windows

Here is the build.

What do you guys think?

Thanks

"(1) High Frame Rates (2) Ultra Graphics Settings (3) Cheap>>>>Choose only two" Chevaishr

https://myanimelist.net/profile/AnalCavity

PCPartPicker URL

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/bsJ8TW 

You don't need a psu with an 8 pin and 4 pin, so you can ignore the pcpartpicker warning.

Great build, if i were you i would get a cheaper motherboard, and get a better CPU but the CPU you did pick is perfect, great combo. Your friend will love his team red machine

You could probably save money with an MSI B450-A PRO MAX and a wifi adapter.

The Gigabyte Gaming OC is better than the MSI Mech, and the Silicon Power A80 is better than the P2. Also swapped the psu to a 650W. A 550W would be ok as well. You don't need a fancy cooler for the 3600. Even the stock would be fine.

Meshify C has better airflow as well. You can add an extra fan or two if need be. The Arctic P12/P14 PWM PST are good value.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($172.76 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO CPU Cooler  ($47.44 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($189.99 @ Best Buy) 
Memory: Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($67.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Silicon Power A80 512 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($68.98 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB GAMING OC Video Card  ($399.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case  ($99.95 @ Walmart) 
Power Supply: Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 PE 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($99.99 @ Walmart) 
Monitor: VIOTEK GN27D 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz Monitor  ($269.99 @ Best Buy) 
Custom: 500gb HDD (Purchased For $0.00)
Total: $1417.08
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-29 11:53 EDT-0400

Personally I'd do a few things differently to lower the price a bit more while still keeping the necessities you specified. The Asus X570-P is one of the better boards on the "low end" of X570 it can handle the 3950x just fine so it shouldn't have any future trouble. If it were my build however I would do the B450 Tomahawk Max over X570. I kept the cooler only because you say they plan to upgrade asap, personally I would just use the stock cooler as it's more than adequate for the 3600 and you could put the extra money into other parts of the PC such as the GPU. The PSU I switched to is still high end and found in a good position on the PSU Tier list, it also has a decent warranty and is fully modular with enough connectors(the extra 4-pin CPU is only necessary for overclocking or high power consumption CPUs). Plus 650W is more than enough for this system and future upgrades. Switching a few things to lower cost while still keeping quality allows you to budget for a better kit of memory, anything less than 3600mhz on X570 with a zen2 processor is a waste. I also switched from the H510 to a P300a Mesh, as the H510 is pretty subpar like most of the Hseries NZXT cases in terms of their cooling ability. 

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

Or if your friend is willing to pay the full $1430 then this would be better