Modding A Bitfenix Prodigy To Full Atx

I love the case but i just got my first computer i did not realize how many LAN parties i would be having, and now i would like a small but functional case but also looks good the prodigy is perfect, but i just got a full ATX mobo so was wondering if you could mod it in some way to fit a full ATX mobo in it. I have looked at other small cases for full ATX and i don't really like them as much as the prodigy.

Asrock Fatil1ty 990fx - AMD FX-6300 - XFX ATI 7770 - Patriot Viper 1866Mgz - Corsair CX600 - Acer G226HQL

Razer Blackwidow, Naga, Vespula, Nostromo, Megaladon/Electra (Yes i like razer, not a fan boy just they have never let me down)

I'm no modding expert but unless you cut a giant hole in the side of the case I don't think it's going to happen.

Desktop - Custom watercooled R4E/i7 3930k/GTX 780 SLI/32gb 2400mhz DDR3/Xonar STX/OCZ V4 256gb RAID 0/24tb RAID 5

Laptop - Clevo P370EM - i7 3630QM/GTX 680M SLI/8gb 1866mhz DDR3/840 pro 256gb RAID 0/750gb mechanical

It certainly is possible to mod a Prodigy to full ATX, I found this build log of a Prodigy conversion to E-ATX, so if you can jam an E-ATX board in there, you should be able to fit an ATX board with a fair amount of ease, if you remove most of the stuff inside it. You would also need to get yourself an ATX tray, which you can probably salavage from an old case or buy one, somthing like this one. You'll probably not have much room for anything else, but the Prodigy is fairly wide, so you could hide a few things behind the mobo tray.

That is an incredibly cool build!

Insane level of modification. B)

Desktop - Custom watercooled R4E/i7 3930k/GTX 780 SLI/32gb 2400mhz DDR3/Xonar STX/OCZ V4 256gb RAID 0/24tb RAID 5

Laptop - Clevo P370EM - i7 3630QM/GTX 680M SLI/8gb 1866mhz DDR3/840 pro 256gb RAID 0/750gb mechanical

As Paperdollman said, it is possible. Eatx has been shoe horned in there. This is a huge undertaking as you can see in the log. Check out the coolermaster HAF XB. 

Is not going to happen buddy, unless you rip the whole side panel out...

The case is just not big enough to fit an ATX in it, even with modding it won't, then it would be a whole other case...

Seen moddet Prodigys with SLI and M-ATX but full ATX? Would be nice to see that.

Here's another M-ATX build a guy put up in the Bitfenix Prodigy thread on overclock.net. I recommend you check that thread out for ideas if you plan on doing a Prodigy build.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1279693/bitfenix-prodigy-owners-club/7200#post_19884267

The Orange Box - Bitfenix Prodigy (Orange) / Asrock Z77E-ITX / Intel i5 2400 3.1GHz / Corsair H90 / 8GB GSkill Ripjaws 1600mhz / GTX 460 Super OC / Intel 60GB SSD / 1TB Seagate Barracuda / Seasonic G-Series 650W PSU

Possible : yes

Easy to do : Not at all

Interested in Business and Technology

Im currently modding mine for an matx build, i measured up all the parts and you would be able to fit a atx board in.

it would fit vertically but it would be super tight, lest that 2.5mm at either end.

i've been paing attention to a eatx build on another site, http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=253141 you could do it like that, its just a bit fidely getting to the back i/o or if you did it the other way you would have a bunch of ugly cables poking out the top.