Getting micro/stuttering in browser, desktop(?) and most of, if not all games.

As the title says, I'm getting micro-stuttering/stuttering in most of my games, in Chrome, most noticeably when scrolling and sometimes on my desktop? (When moving icons or windows around)
I'll get well over 60fps in most titles, but the visuals are incredibly choppy and it makes accurately aiming/slow tracking almost impossible, especially in first-person shooters. I'll leave a video example or two down below.

Here are my specs:

Motherboard: Asus ROG M7F
CPU: i7 4790k stock
GPU: ASUS STRIX 980 Ti 6GB
Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600
Storage: PNY 240GB SSD / Seagate Barracuda 2TB
PSU: EVGA  1000G 80+ Gold 
BIOS version: American Megatrends Inc. 2601, 2015-03-26 
And some generic 60hz 1080p monitor from Acer    

I've tried clean-installing windows on both my SSD and HDD, and using DDU to remove and fresh install drivers to no avail. 
I ran MemTest86 for a good few hours until completion and there were no errors whatsoever.

I got this processor and motherboard used from a gentleman a few blocks away, and he has overclocked this processor to around 4.6-4.8ghz I believe?

If this were to be the cause of my problems, I have no idea how to diagnose it, same things goes for my GPU. 
I had initially run Ungine's Heaven 4.0 and got good scores, as well as Prime95 with no problems when i initially got the CPU/Mobo.

I'm really hoping that after almost 2 months of problems someone here will be able help me fix this. 

Thank you! 

Video examples from Warzone:

https://vimeo.com/411281233 Framerate capped at 100 in game, v-sync and mouse-smoothing on/off. 

https://vimeo.com/406041448 Framerate uncapped

What is your mouse? It almost looks like your mouse isn't working normally, although scrolling should probably work...

Do you have problems when you strafe? If problems only happen when you move the mouse, that's probably the problem.

Also, you video looks 30 fps. Maybe it could be mouse acceleration, but there shouldn't really be issues outside of games. Can you try another mouse?

Just now, Craftyawesome said:

What is your mouse? It almost looks like your mouse isn't working normally, although scrolling should probably work...

Do you have problems when you strafe? If problems only happen when you move the mouse, that's probably the problem.

Also, you video looks 30 fps. Maybe it could be mouse acceleration, but there shouldn't really be issues outside of games.

It's a new Death Adder Elite. I've also tried my Naga and a generic gaming mouse off of Amazon and the same problems persist. No acceleration, and I went through advanced mouse settings and disabled everything and set cursor speed to 6 for that raw input. 
If the video looks 30fps, it's probably because the stuttering is awful. 

11 minutes ago, Elswen said:

It's a new Death Adder Elite. I've also tried my Naga and a generic gaming mouse off of Amazon and the same problems persist. No acceleration, and I went through advanced mouse settings and disabled everything and set cursor speed to 6 for that raw input. 
If the video looks 30fps, it's probably because the stuttering is awful. 

At the very least, it seems like there isn't much more than 30 fps being recorded http://www.watchframebyframe.com/watch/vm/411281233

Set it to 60 fps, and double check it is going in increments of .016. It usually takes two frames to cause a change. Does your recording software say you have dropped frames?