bios modify gtx 1650 super

Hello,

I want to modify my gpu bios on my 1650 super. When I´m playing with overclock I´m hitting power limit. I wanted to flash bios from another card but 1650 super are only 100W. And 1660 super could brick the card. Or not? I don´t know. It is even possible to modify bios on 16 series cards? 

• 8 months later...
On 4/24/2020 at 12:16 PM, Benji said:

Well, I can tell you for one that the 1660 Super BIOS will probably not work on a 1650 Super because they may have the same TU116 chip, but different versions of it. So flashing that, even if it would work, would not gain you any performance as the shaders are most likely hardware-disabled and can't be re-enabled.

In terms of BIOS modifying, I can't help you. The last card that I modified was a GTX 560. But even then I wouldn't count on a higher power limit giving you a performance increase that makes it worth it.

Is It possible to flash a gtx 1650 super bios on a gtx 1650?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 2:00 AM, Benji said:

Absolutely not because the GTX 1650 uses GDDRVRAM while the GTX 1650 Super uses GDDR6 VRAM. Not to mention that the regular 1650 uses the TU117 GPU and the GTX 1650 Super uses the TU116 GPU. They're completely incompatible.

Palit 1650 StormX D6 has TU116 and GDDR6.
If I knew for sure that the map would not turn into a brick, I would try.