Just got a "Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora AIO 360mm"

Just got this cooler, thought I might as well share it with the community.

The cooler is an AIO but Alphacool made the Aurora to be AM4 compatible with an upgraded pump. It features are all copper radiator, copper head spreader that is polished like a mirror, and G1/4 fittings with a quick release for adding more to the loop if you wish. The cooler also comes with 3 ARGB 120 MM fans, but I also have another set of 3 in the front for a push pull config. I do plan to upgrade this loop in the future with a better heat spreader and a res, but that is off in the distant future.

So far I'm pleased with the results, but that isn't really saying much as I was using a 120mm AIO from NZXT, great cooler, but not enough for a Ryzen 3700X. With the cooler out of the way I was able to remove the handicap and use default clock settings, ran F@H on it and saw a max temp of 70C, and a idle temp of 30C. Room temp at the time was 22C give or take as the environment isn't controlled.

I feel as though this Loop is great for entry level people whom are trying to get into customizing their computers and without the disadvantages that most AIO's have when it comes to quality, mostly to the radiator.

for the price this unit performs on par if not better from what I've gathered, also comes with Alphacool thermal paste which works quite well.

Below ill add some pics and feel free to tell me what you think!

20200417_234606.jpg

20200418_001720.jpg

20200418_001727.jpg