Websites to buy $30 oem machines in Australia

I have been scowereing the internet for a place to buy some cheap PC's in my state ($50 and under) but all of the listings are 100-200 dollars.

If you guys have any websites ideas or overall anything that is cheap I would be happy to look through them  

What are you trying to do with a $50 PC? At this price you'd be lucky to get a Core 2 Duo, especially if you're talking AUD instead of USD or something.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

It's not for me but I need a place and or website to buy these from to stick some cheap GPU inside so I can get my console friends playing csgo

6 minutes ago, TunaBrother2-0 said:

It's not for me but I need a place and or website to buy these from to stick some cheap GPU inside so I can get my console friends playing csgo

Again your best bet will be to look for someone getting rid of their old core 2 gaming system and that's it. Even if you do manage to find a core 2 duo oem you won't get it csgo capable for the little money you'd have left. Cs:go has gotten much harder to run and it's minimum specifications no longer accuratly reflect what it currently needs.

2 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Again your best bet will be to look for someone getting rid of their old core 2 gaming system and that's it. Even if you do manage to find a core 2 duo oem you won't get it csgo capable for the little money you'd have left. Cs:go has gotten much harder to run and it's minimum specifications no longer accuratly reflect what it currently needs.

I need to find a place or website in Australia and preferably melbourne that sells cheap PC's so that me and my friends can play eSport titles.

I have to buy 3 PC's and 3 monitors and all the money I have is a measly $300au to get all of it.

13 minutes ago, TunaBrother2-0 said:

I need to find a place or website in Australia and preferably melbourne that sells cheap PC's so that me and my friends can play eSport titles.

I have to buy 3 PC's and 3 monitors and all the money I have is a measly $300au to get all of it.

Its a long shot, but you could try looking for computer recyclers, sometimes they can give away PCs that aren't considered worth the effort of re-selling.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

2 minutes ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

Its a long shot, but you could try looking for computer recyclers, sometimes they can give away PCs that aren't considered worth the effort of re-selling

Do these recyclers have websites and if so where can I find them because if I can get a couple for free that means I have more of a budget for other things 

1 minute ago, TunaBrother2-0 said:

Do these recyclers have websites and if so where can I find them because if I can get a couple for free that means I have more of a budget for other things 

I'm not sure if you even have such a thing in AU, I just know we do (or did) in the UK so its worth looking around.

Its possible that everyone just flogs stuff on eBay now regardless of how low value it is, I haven't really looked into it recently.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

https://www.youtube.com/user/bryaneasy

Check out this Australian youtuber who is always on the grind. I can't guarantee it meets the $50 AUD margin, but he's down and dirty in the used Aussie market. 

I especially recommend his video series about being the "potato hunter." God low end pickins'.

Some food for thought!

1 minute ago, trevb0t said:

https://www.youtube.com/user/bryaneasy

Check out this Australian youtuber who is always on the grind. I can't guarantee it meets the $50 AUD margin, but he's down and dirty in the used Aussie market. 

I especially recommend his video series about being the "potato hunter." God low end pickins'.

Some food for thought!

Thanks, seems like the thing I need 

Just now, TunaBrother2-0 said:

Thanks, seems like the thing I need 

If nothing else, it's a funny parts sourcing video. So it's a win win :)