NZXT H1

RyanTMatt

NZXT H1

Because of COVID-19 (Boomer Remover), I'm struggling to find anywhere an NZXT H1 case, which I'd like to use as my case. My question to anyone who sees this is: I want to use a Ryzen 7 3700x and 2070 Super in this case, doing some very light coding and a lot of gaming, maybe some streaming every couple of days. Would this case be good for what I want it to do?

Stop waiting for something you want to become reality, you make your own destiny, and you will not achieve it unless you make it happen.

It's decent but you're better off with a Node 202, Inwin A1, Loque Ghost, or MCase.

8 minutes ago, Daniel Z. said:

It's decent but you're better off with a Node 202, Inwin A1, Loque Ghost, or MCase.

Why would this be? Thanks for your reason, but is there any reasons to pick the others?

Stop waiting for something you want to become reality, you make your own destiny, and you will not achieve it unless you make it happen.

@RyanTMatt Here is a video from JayzTwoCents about a prebuilt version of the H1 -

However, the thermal performance he talks about can be related to your needs. 

EDIT:  Don't forget these small form factor cases have very limited space so you will need to make sure the 2070 Super will fit properly and can get airflow.

@PyroTheWise Thanks for the help.

For this case, I have been wary on the size of the GPU. I think the best option would be the founder's edition, I'd prefer using an MSI or Zotac but I'm not sure with how it will fit, and not sure if they have more fps for the money.

I've pre ordered mine, just waiting for it :( but looks like June

I'm sticking in a 7700k with a 2070 super FE in mine

It can take a full size card, i'm sure BitWit did a build where he managed to get a Strix card in(just)

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro

UK date has been brought forward so now looking at 30th April via Scan

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro