CPU debug light on, computer shuts down

First post, please excuse any formatting errors

Ever since I installed my Radeon RX 480, I had a problem where after I shut down my computer and turned it back on again, my CPU debug light would flash on on my MSI B450 Bazooka Plus and then the computer would shut down. The time it took for my pc to shut down varied, and if I was lucky I'd hear some electrical noises, but it never posted or booted up. I fixed it the first time by unplugging and replugging my CPU 8 pin connector, but the problem came back up again and doing that doesn't work. Unplugging CPU power and turning the pc on gets rid of the shutting down after I turn it on problem, but obviously the CPU debug light is on and plugging cpu power back after I turn off my system creates the same problems. Anything to try at this point would be a big help. 

TL;DR - Powering on computer turns on CPU debug light and then shuts down at a random time

Things I've tried:

- Replugging CPU power

- Unplugging GPU power and powering on

- Unplugging CPU power and booting

Build:

- Ryzen 3 2200g

- Radeon RX 480

- MSI B450 Bazooka Plus 

- Klevv 8gb 3000mhz DDR4

- Thermaltake Litepower 450w

Notes:

I don't have any other components to swap in to test if anything is broken, although I suspect I did something to my CPU after trying to clock my CPU to 4ghz

So the computer booted up fine before the RX480? If so, then that's likely the problem (or you damaged something while installing)

Check for bent CPU pins I guess?

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

6 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

So the computer booted up fine before the RX480? If so, then that's likely the problem (or you damaged something while installing)

Check for bent CPU pins I guess?

I just took out the GPU and nothing changed. I'll reseat my CPU and see if that changes anything.