MacBook Pro dual display madness.

HI all. I was wondering if any of you may know if my idea will work. I have a MacBook Pro from 2019 and I want to use 2 external monitors. Unfortunately Caldigit's thunderbolt dock is unavailable in my country and getting it to Poland will be pretty expensive. I would like to connect two USB C dongles that have few USB A ports, HDMI and USB C ports to my laptop. Will they work together? Will they both be able to connect to a monitor at the same time? And if it's possible to extend the connection between the laptop and the dongles through a USB C male to female cable? 

Thanks for the answer in advance! Stay safe,

P.S. That's the dongle I want to use:

https://allegro.pl/oferta/hub-adapter-gc-usb-c-7w1-do-macbook-air-13-2019-8772918179

9 minutes ago, Bleghsayer said:

HI all. I was wondering if any of you may know if my idea will work. I have a MacBook Pro from 2019 and I want to use 2 external monitors. Unfortunately Caldigit's thunderbolt dock is unavailable in my country and getting it to Poland will be pretty expensive. I would like to connect two USB C dongles that have few USB A ports, HDMI and USB C ports to my laptop. Will they work together? Will they both be able to connect to a monitor at the same time? And if it's possible to extend the connection between the laptop and the dongles through a USB C male to female cable? 

Thanks for the answer in advance! Stay safe,

P.S. That's the dongle I want to use:

https://allegro.pl/oferta/hub-adapter-gc-usb-c-7w1-do-macbook-air-13-2019-8772918179

Use a different dock that has 2 hdmi ports or a hdmi + displayport? Plenty of those out there.

You can extend the cablelength but only with propper quality cables.